1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! I will be getting the Scout trooper for sure, will think about the speederbike though.

If you look closely seems there might be a difference in weathering of the two boots, Could be just lighting, but who knows. We might get a regular Scout sold alone and a different one sold with the bike:

scoutboot.jpg

Very nice! I will be getting the Scout trooper for sure, will think about the speederbike though.

If you look closely seems there might be a difference in weathering of the two boots, Could be just lighting, but who knows. We might get a regular Scout sold alone and a different one sold with the bike:

View attachment 121763

Most likely just the lighting.

I'm excited for this announcement! :rock

I hope we get a 41st Elite Kashyyyk Scout Trooper later on! :pray:

CloneScouts.jpg

Undoubtedly they will be up for order before we know it.

I wonder how many people here have every clones produced by Sideshow? And of those, I wonder how many have multiples? And of those, I wonder how many have multiples so they can keep one case-fresh? Because it's those guys that I blame.

I'm sure the Kashyyyk Arf troopers will come out before the Biker Scout:lol

But Honestly, I only need the helmet so I can put it next to Commander Gree's in my Yoda display.

****ing hilarious.

This is probably one of THE best SSC 1/6 SW announcements so far - & it's multiple Kashyyyk trooper pic requotes up the wazoo in here. :lol

So would I. :lol They're mostly in boxes. Only Wolffe has a spot on the shelf.

But be patient. Your wish will be granted soon.

I think I'll have to get this one. However, I missed the first two OT troopers, hoping SS decides to release improved versions of those.

Back