1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 scouts and a bike for me. :yess:

I'm thinking the price range for the bike will be between the Eweb cannon and the Dewback. Closer to the Eweb hopefully.

I really wish the bike costs as much the STAP only but i think thats unlikely now days.. :lol i may get one if its not as expensive as tha tauntauns

I'd hate to say it , but I think the Bike will be at least $299 The scout shouls only be $189.

I want two of each... how am I gonna swing this in display + Price. Good thing we are looking at 2015/2016 release. :lol

I'd hate to say it , but I think the Bike will be at least $299 The scout shouls only be $189.

I want two of each... how am I gonna swing this in display + Price. Good thing we are looking at 2015/2016 release. :lol
I'm hoping The Scout is $179 and the Bike is $299.
I'll pick up 3 Scouts and 1 Bike. Although I really want 2 bikes.

Am I dreaming?

oh god, don't talk about those prices! The cheaper it is, the more we can get right?
I had bad recollections with the snowtrooper's price. Wanted the gun and a few troops.
Failed that miserably.

I'm hoping The Scout is $179 and the Bike is $299.

Wow, I'm hoping the Scout is $20 and the Bike is $9.99. And I'm also hoping that all the rods and fairings/trim on the bike are metal. Might as well hope in the other direction.

Back