1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually plan on owning all three variation figures at some stage, & then I can create three preferred custom figures to my specs, with the mix of outfit pieces on hand. :)

I picked up Rebel Pathfinder Nik Sant for $35 delivered on ebay last night.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Any idea when this guy will go up?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If the follow what they did with TDW Thor PF, it will be "coming soon" this week, with an announcement next week most likely putting it to go up for PO on 9/18. My guess is the speeder bike with PO with it.

That's not a preview, that's the same announcement from SDCC. ;) It was linked from the newsletter as a "preview" today too - that same newsletter also advertised a "Star Wars Giveaway" in the title but had nothing about it in the body and I can't find anything on the site.

When do they announce the winner?

And is this to win both bike and trooper? Because I tried to enter the bike but it said I already entered.

As others have stated...the contest is for both items going to one single winner.

It ends 9/11, so it would be shortly after that. Do they announce same day usually?

Winner will more than likely be chosen a few days after it has closed (possibly the next day after contest closure).

-SideshowAlex

All I ever see on the site is "Enter to win" and after I do it just says "we got your entry".

I'm very excited for this contest. Winning both Bike AND Scout would be awesome.

All I ever see on the site is "Enter to win" and after I do it just says "we got your entry".

I'm very excited for this contest. Winning both Bike AND Scout would be awesome.

That means you already entered the giveaway, so you should be good to go!

-SideshowAlex

Back