1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So - display options folks? I'm going one of these guys (hopefully) & an Endor soldier facing off, with hopefully at some stage a nice Endor Leia as the centrepiece in front..

Will Leia be yelling "Let's get ready to rumble!" or "Let's get it on!" or "It's time!"?

Until we get an official clarification of the position from Sideshow themselves, the exact status vis a vis Hot Toys SW announcement is pure speculation.

What seems likely is that Hot Toys have cut a deal with Hasbro and taken over Medicom's license.. now in the past, Medicom and Sideshow had a fairly amicable business relationship over the SW figure license, so it would make a lot of sense for that to continue with Hot Toys, because Sideshow makes bank as Hot Toys distributor in the US.. what may occur, is that this license gives Hot Toys an almost endless supply of figures to release as DX versions.. this would also suggest that SW figures may not hugely impact on HT's release schedule, until after the first of the new SW Trilogy is released, at the end of 2015.. this is of course entirely speculation, and I could be completely mistaken.

Regardless, Sideshow's Scout and Bike are sooooo bought! :)

jkno!!!! :gah:

I'm gonna report you all in a second. :lol

vader-noooooo.gif

Well, that's settled then. :lol

So - display options folks? I'm going one of these guys (hopefully) & an Endor soldier facing off, with hopefully at some stage a nice Endor Leia as the centrepiece in front.. if that makes sense. :lol

Think I'm going to go for the pose Gentle Giant used on their Scout trooper and Speeder statue.. I considered buying that, until I found out it was on the small side.. so the opportunity to recreate that look in 1/6 rocks!
:yess:

Honestly - all this armchair BS is getting irritating now.

Take it to the relevant thread, you're just cluttering it with crap otherwise.

Will Leia be yelling "Let's get ready to rumble!" or "Let's get it on!" or "It's time!"?
Only if she comes with a Seth Green supplied Robot Chicken 'talkie' chip. :lol

Think I'm going to go for the pose Gentle Giant used on their Scout trooper and Speeder statue.. I considered buying that, until I found out it was on the small size.. so the opportunity to recreate that look in 1/6 rocks!
Nice, if you've got the space that sounds great. i made sure I stocked up on a couple of those newer Hasbro 4" Speeder & Scout sets from a couple years back, so I'm covered for those types of set ups - space being an issue for me at the moment.

:lol :1-1:

Think I'm going to go for the pose Gentle Giant used on their Scout trooper and Speeder statue.. I considered buying that, until I found out it was on the small side.. so the opportunity to recreate that look in 1/6 rocks!

The GG statue might be small compared to the 12" figures, but the creative pose of it makes it one of the best Star Wars statues out there IMO. It is so simple, clean and imaginative that it screams Star Wars

Think I'm going to go for the pose Gentle Giant used on their Scout trooper and Speeder statue.

That's a pose they could have used in the 80's to hawk cigarettes. Just imagine a lit one in his hand in place of the blaster.

please show me other than in this thread that SS has stated that they will continue to make 1/6 figures for the SW line.
Show us where, other than in this thread, that SSC has said they aren't going to continue making them? The claims that SS is done with Star Wars have no merit, nor evidence. The rampant speculation about SS losing the line is getting ridiculous.

But, back on topic, I think these are looking great. The non cell phone pics have really shown it off.

:lol

Hollywood said his piece, Pixel was cool - we had it sorted, & moved on. Previous two pages - all you need there for why.

(I didn't really report you.)

Back