1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday,and he's great,but there are 3 things that aren't working for me,all of them fixable. Don't like the large,clunky too-high base(easily replaced),the boots are a bit too dirty,and the blaster looks awfully small(can you say"Saturday Night Special?). Also,whoever glued the visor was way too enthusiastic about it(figures).Still,overall ha's a great figure,especially as I got him at a slight discount...PS

Managed to tighten the stand up successfully this morning so that I can have a bit more lean to the bike :)

74B82581-BF2F-4593-899D-AD0FF3365DF7_zpsag6hwtjt.jpg

5184322E-C90D-4D51-88EE-5199BBD49D79_zps0ovpwbte.jpg

9ECC8F43-8409-4178-8F03-1A53CD589622_zps50bqb4bc.jpg

33F427BC-545A-421C-9DF4-9CB418960A52_zpsciybcoqt.jpg

Loving it even more now!

Edit: oops wrong thread!

Last edited:
He looks great the way you have him posed on the bike. Looking at the pieces in the background/foreground I visited you collection thread and all I can say is WOW! The quality of your collectibles and the beautiful way their displayed is a pleasure to look at. :bow

I did the same thing. And I agree 100 %!

Just got the notice that my second scout and speeder bike will arrive next week. :)

Well,I got the visor loose;took a few minutes,but it's worth it.Now I just have to decide who to put "inside"(I'm thinking Lucas would be fun).Also cleaned off the boots,which is a huge improvement.My blaster research indicates that my original hunch is correct;the pistol is too small;not sure how I'll resolve this one...PS

Well,I got the visor loose;took a few minutes,but it's worth it.Now I just have to decide who to put "inside"(I'm thinking Lucas would be fun).Also cleaned off the boots,which is a huge improvement.My blaster research indicates that my original hunch is correct;the pistol is too small;not sure how I'll resolve this one...PS

Use the Hasbro one - it's slightly too big, but it's less oversized than the SSC one is undersized. I call my SSC one the noisy cricket.

Did you ever do a custom Biker Scout? Your Bossk and other customs rocked.

I have a Hasbro pistol(to go with my Hasbro Scout).I've managed to take it apart,so we'll see what I can do to punch it up...
Didn't do a custom Scout;didn't feel the need(I know).Now that I have the Sideshow version I'm quite happy with him.And thank you;have you seen my latest sculpt?"Nichelle",she can be seen in the custom section in Spenser's "Trek"thread(which I seem to have taken over)...PS

I don't notice any issue with the Sideshow pistol the way I have it displayed. The pistol is in a plastic zip-lock bag inside a box of extra figure parts. Out of sight and out of mind. ;)

I don't notice any issue with the Sideshow pistol the way I have it displayed. The pistol is in a plastic zip-lock bag inside a box of extra figure parts. Out of sight and out of mind. ;)

:lol Don't know why everyone makes such a big deal when that's a perfectly valid display option.
Now that I have my speeder bike set up I just holstered up the blaster. Still looked too small though so I put a 1.25X magnifying glass in front of his right boot holster. Looks perfect now.

So does this ship now if you order it? It says march 2016 on sideshow
It ships immediately but takes 6 months to arrive. :monkey3

I have a Hasbro pistol(to go with my Hasbro Scout).I've managed to take it apart,so we'll see what I can do to punch it up...
Didn't do a custom Scout;didn't feel the need(I know).Now that I have the Sideshow version I'm quite happy with him.And thank you;have you seen my latest sculpt?"Nichelle",she can be seen in the custom section in Spenser's "Trek"thread(which I seem to have taken over)...PS

I have a no-ST rule.:lol But Spenser is very talented. I came across pics of your Bossk and Tarkin a few months ago when I was making my Bossk.

I went ahead and finished my custom Scout after I got my SSC Scout. I wanted at least one Scout that actually looked like the ones in the movie.:rotfl

So does this ship now if you order it? It says march 2016 on sideshow

They either didn't make many or it was really popular. My guess is the former.

:lol Don't know why everyone makes such a big deal when that's a perfectly valid display option.
Now that I have my speeder bike set up I just holstered up the blaster. Still looked too small though so I put a 1.25X magnifying glass in front of his right boot holster. Looks perfect now.

It ships immediately but takes 6 months to arrive. :monkey3

:lol

My SSC pistol is actually in my custom Scout's holster and the Hasbro pistol is in the SSC Scout's hand. They both actually look great that way.

Will the Scout pistol fit well in its leg holster?

It fits though does fall out a bit because the boots/holster are soft rubber.

Opened my locally bought scout today, and was pretty bummes to find that piece was missing from the helmet:
cac049a991ab527780922425b873562f.jpg

The black part that goes in that hole. Nowhere in the box so they must just have forgotten about it.

Emailed my local shop and got a quick reply as always. He said that they won't have any replacements until february (when their supplier gets more in stock. He also offered me a full refund.

I'm considering the refund, since I won't be able to pose the second scout riding the bike as planned anyway due to lack of height. Two bikers on the shelf with the bike will get crowded. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

Back