Sideshow Star Wars Mythos Statue Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing around 275 slightly higher than the LOTR line since it's 1/5, also similar pricepoint to the Kratos maquette

Well Vader and Fett are in their movie costumes. They can just show Arena Padme doing something off camera from AOTC. :D

Vader has battle damage and fett has those false eyes on his helmet (plus the cannon). Padme on Illum would be cool, and a chance for them to redeem themselves for the 1:6 figure.

Getting dressed? :monkey3

...or this. :monkey5

They could always do an Amidala in rich costume. She went through a lot of dresses, and there's not one of her in that yet. Then again, none of those would show any curves though, so a snowbunny version may be better.

Quit saying it's over $300. None of these 1/5 scale maquettes are any hotter or more detailed than their LOTR counterparts. Case in point, the Gimli maquette sported a dead orc as the EX. I suppose Star Wars can come up with a dead droid. What would a good counterpart to the Boromir sporting a banner over a rampart translate to?

The exact, same Boromir statue would cost more if he were a Star Wars character, solely on account of LFL licensing fees.

funny, cuz Maul is right in line with what the LOTR series costs, and he sports two switch-out pieces (head and R arm).

Whenever Obi-Wan goes up an order will be manually placed into my account. Then it will ship and arrive at the same time that everyone elses does. Looking forward to it for sure. It looked so good at the party last year.

I don't see this line growing that fast to get into EU characters.

This whole line is suppose to be EU.

I want Thrawn. :blissy

The only Star Wars collectible I have from SS is the Cyborg Maul PF..but if this line is 1/5, not 1/6, I'm going to try to get them all.

Four characters I would love to see are Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin and (shirtless) Kit Fisto. They're such popular characters (maybe not Saesee), but we never seen any merchandise of them.. :dunno

..and also the EU Sith characters like Plagueis, Bane, Starkiller, etc

natalie-portman-as-queen-padme-amidala-in.jpg

3Padme.jpg
Am I the only one who thinks this costume is boring as hell?

Padme has such a large collection of elegant detailed costumes, but people would rather spend large money on a statue in a boring white jumpsuit?

Padme has such a large collection of elegant detailed costumes, but people would rather spend large money on a statue in a boring white jumpsuit?

It's tight fitting and shows the most skin. There's your answer.

The only Star Wars collectible I have from SS is the Cyborg Maul PF..but if this line is 1/5, not 1/6, I'm going to try to get them all.

Four characters I would love to see are Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin and (shirtless) Kit Fisto. They're such popular characters (maybe not Saesee), but we never seen any merchandise of them.. :dunno

..and also the EU Sith characters like Plagueis, Bane, Starkiller, etc

All good choices. :hi5: I would buy any one of these.

The reason I'd pick that outfit over the others is because that's the only outfit she ever had any action really in (other than that purple dress from Phantom Menace) I would like an action oriented statue so her in that costume would make most sense.

a knocked up padme would be hilarious

Back