Statue Sideshow Spider-Man vs Venom maquette 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wit6CvL.png
Yupp still a skip for me.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hey Raheal, could you do a couple more posts about how you don't like this statue and how it's an easy pass for you? Thanks, man.
You got it. Could you do me a favor. Every time I post could you copy and past your comment above for me. Thanks.

Fyi new pictures could change someone point of view on this piece. Sideshow, while unlikely would change anything now, could make improvements that changes someone's opinion of the statue. And since this is a public forum you and I both have the right to discuss this piece. So with the new picture it's still a pass for me. But.... If there comes out a good.picture and or more pictures showing different poses and angles it could change my mind.

But thank you for taking the time out of your day to let me know you don't care about my opinion and just like you I don't care about yours.

I hope you have a wonderful day sir.

You got it. Could you do me a favor. Every time I post could you copy and past your comment above for me. Thanks.

Fyi new pictures could change someone point of view on this piece. Sideshow, while unlikely would change anything now, could make improvements that changes someone's opinion of the statue. And since this is a public forum you and I both have the right to discuss this piece. So with the new picture it's still a pass for me. But.... If there comes out a good.picture and or more pictures showing different poses and angles it could change my mind.

But thank you for taking the time out of your day to let me know you don't care about my opinion and just like you I don't care about yours.

I hope you have a wonderful day sir.

I care about your opinion...one time.

Love this kind of videos! SSC should make more of these.

....Maybe they can send these videos to the factories too. HaHa, it could only help.
I agree the videos are cool.

Yea, this looks cool and all ....but I have no urge to get this. I wanted a more combative pose like with Wolverine vs Hulk.

Back