Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

can only wish that I can add that comiquette one day, meanwhile, gotta hunt for the recent comiquette, it'll have to do for now :)

Spider-Man Comiquette is my favorite statue!

⬅️ He's over there to the left!

Since it has no nose I just say he's wearing the Spider-Helmet under the mask. Makes sense in my head, and that is enough! :lecture

Spider-Man Comiquette is my favorite statue!

⬅️ He's over there to the left!

Since it has no nose I just say he's wearing the Spider-Helmet under the mask. Makes sense in my head, and that is enough! :lecture

He looks fantastic displayed in my Collection. That is more than enough for me.

Finally my spiderman comiquette come to home. I can't believe, I find one!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grats! This one is the one who got away for me. I think it is definitely the best Spider-man statue ever made. I don't the fuzz about the PF. I think it looks horrible in comparison.

Why did you guys have to revive this thread and remind me about this awesome piece that I'm always dreaming of having? :gah:

Finally my spiderman comiquette come to home. I can't believe, I find one!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats Oscar...get some pics up when you can buddy...still my favourite Spidey statue not to mention one of my favourite Sideshow base designs...so much detail on both sides of the wall sculpt...awesome!!! :rock

Congrats Oscar...get some pics up when you can buddy...still my favourite Spidey statue not to mention one of my favourite Sideshow base designs...so much detail on both sides of the wall sculpt...awesome!!! :rock

Ok Andy! Pics when I have it in hands (DAY ONE) ;)

I payed somewhere between $850 and 900 for it and it was worth every cent.

I payed somewhere between $850 and 900 for it and it was worth every cent.

Damn...I'm glad I got mine at retail. I can remember not loving it at the time, and almost passed. The only reason I pulled the trigger was that Spider-Man is my favourite character, and I didn't want to regret it later.

Boy, would I have regretted it!

Finally picked up a Spideman comiquette exclusive marvel sample. Took me a while to find one but now my trio is complete.

No matter how many vids or pics you see of this guy, nothing prepare you of how awesome and big he looks in hand! Spidey is finally here, and I can't be happier :D
m7ZSfXw.jpg

yeah I didnt care for the EX, it just happened that the best deal at the time was on the EX ;)

Back