Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Too bad it comes with the worst EX print ever...

Ink, be happy. :wink1:
Don't spoil Hemooo's win. Congrats Mqhuynh, Hemooo, and the last few others that got this Amazing statue.

As for the weak Ex... it also has "/650" marked on it... you'd never get that ES on an A list character nowadays. Yeah I know, it's just a number, but there's still some level of gratification to it.

I'm definitely not an ES collector, I can honestly say my collecting decisions have not even once been determined by any ES, but it still feels cool to have an EX for a highly popular character (and my Favorite character!) that has a relatively low ES. The upcoming "Amazing Spider-Man 2" PF will outnumber this one by far (and I can't wait to see it!).

Ink, be happy. :wink1:
Don't spoil Hemooo's win. Congrats Mqhuynh, Hemooo, and the last few others that got this Amazing statue.

As for the weak Ex... it also has "/650" marked on it... you'd never get that ES on an A list character nowadays. Yeah I know, it's just a number, but there's still some level of gratification to it.

I'm definitely not an ES collector, I can honestly say my collecting decisions have not even once been determined by any ES, but it still feels cool to have an EX for a highly popular character (and my Favorite character!) that has a relatively low ES. The upcoming "Amazing Spider-Man 2" PF will outnumber this one by far (and I can't wait to see it!).

many thanks bro, I cant stop looking at him & wonder why I waited this long. Cant wait for the movie pf, hope they will be creative with the pose

Excellent piece. When I first saw the print I thought the previous owner trimmed the top off to frame it. Mine permanently resides in the box.

Too bad it comes with the worst EX print ever...

68331_press02-001.jpg

No matter how many vids or pics you see of this guy, nothing prepare you of how awesome and big he looks in hand! Spidey is finally here, and I can't be happier :D
m7ZSfXw.jpg

AWESOME Hemooo... This one got away from me, I was literally looking at the sale when you bought it, but it worked out for me in the end as well

Edit: nope I,was wrong confused you with anther Freak m8.

b2454f989f60d2514cf97aea112c5344_zps8b83cb35.jpg

ac08228a1ce23be9f6b2378994be6f6c_zps99b24dfd.jpg

b0ca2e45bfa06250b1432ef25fd71812_zps0e19791a.jpg

d5fd72473b1f55d89bcc32658dfc2e56_zpsdf5b0abb.jpg

Last edited:

Good thing the statue is 10x better than the ex print

Nice pics spidey, even though I've owned this for a while now I'm still impressed by how well made it is

Yeah, this piece has to go down as one of the very best statues SSC has ever produced. This statue has hall of fame greatness written all over it.

Nice pics spidey, even though I've owned this for a while now I'm still impressed by how well made it is

Good thing the statue is 10x better than the ex print

Yeah, this piece has to go down as one of the very best statues SSC has ever produced. This statue has hall of fame greatness written all over it.

I haven't seen anything that I prefer MORE then this one... it is just AMAZING to see and hold. While they are making and have made other Spidey statues... THIS one is absolutely SPECTACULAR!!

AWESOME Hemooo... This one got away from me, I was literally looking at the sale when you bought it, but it worked out for me in the end as well

b2454f989f60d2514cf97aea112c5344_zps8b83cb35.jpg

ac08228a1ce23be9f6b2378994be6f6c_zps99b24dfd.jpg

b0ca2e45bfa06250b1432ef25fd71812_zps0e19791a.jpg

d5fd72473b1f55d89bcc32658dfc2e56_zpsdf5b0abb.jpg

big congrats to u as well! how did u know which one I got though! :)

Congrats Spidey and Haitham :clap totally love this Spidey sculpt and without doubt is my favourite Spidey statue in my collection (well, I've only got two and the other is the PF) :lol which reminds me, i must get him out the box some time soon as take some more pics! Really looking forward to the new movie Amazing Spiderman PF too :rock

ehe4e4y2.jpg

sanuvury.jpg

vu6a7ygy.jpg

Sorry for the pics. Its from my iphone. This wekend I'm going to take pics from my cannon ;)

Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

One of the best statue I'd ever see.

Mine arrived perfect. Brand new. Without any problem !! Very happy fellows

Whoa, don't shoot it with a cannon, dude...it'll definitely break :lol

Great snag on the Spidey, and nice looking collection in the background.

Hehehe
Thanks my friend. I'm installing leds now and have a disaster here ;)

Back