Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

get you a new place? :rotfl

livingunderarock.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol

That's one of your better ones yet!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rCFMDLakxaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

get you a new place? :rotfl

livingunderarock.jpg

:rotfl That is one of the funniest things I've seen on this forum!!!

I got extremely lucky at C2E2 and was able to pick this up for $375:yess:

It truly is one of the best spiderman statues out there!

Finally, Spiderman Ex. #304 has arrived. I had to flexpay it last minute. With all the problems earlier, and no replacements, I was sweating it. :pray: Very happy to say number 304 is perfect. :clap :hi5: :yess:

:rotfl That is one of the funniest things I've seen on this forum!!!

I got extremely lucky at C2E2 and was able to pick this up for $375:yess:

It truly is one of the best spiderman statues out there!

That's a great price! Congrats. I went to C2E2 on sunday. Wasn't much left when I was there. The best piece I saw was a Venom comiquette. The retailer was asking $550 for him. Just a bit out of my price range.

The Greatest Trilogy!

IMG_0175.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dryden in that wire mask was my favorite player growing up. Didn't care for him as much after when he was in politics.

The Greatest Trilogy!

IMG_0175.jpg

Dryden in that wire mask was my favorite player growing up. Didn't care for him as much after when he was in politics.[/QUOTE]

Same didnt care much for him when he was in polics was amazing when he just stopped pucks in net!

Finally, Spiderman Ex. #304 has arrived. I had to flexpay it last minute. With all the problems earlier, and no replacements, I was sweating it. :pray: Very happy to say number 304 is perfect. :clap :hi5: :yess:

I did the same. I couldn't wait any longer so I called and paid it off a month early. Mine arrived perfect as well. #21 to boot.

After the long wait, flex-pay & SS inspection Spiderman EX #51 arrived :yess:

He is in fantastic condition, paint, magnet, base and print all being spot on. Another winner :)

Very nice Ski!

So glad I got this statue. It is really the only essential Sideshow statue to come out in the last couple of years, IMO. :rock

Ok. I could not stand it anymore. I put myself on the waitlist. Question is - what do you guys think my chances are getting one to convert? Or should I just start ebaying it?

This really is one of the most amazing statues ever produced by sideshow.

Back