Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

They're really looking good together, congrats to you!
Thanks Hellboy
Looking good! Nice haul :rock :rock :hi5: :yess: :banana
Thanks laudel, ive been waiting awhile for these 4!

That's a great collection if boxes. :yess: well let's see the statues now?:impatient:

Congrats on the haul.:clap:wink1:
Hahah for sure i'll snap some pics tonight once i get home, i gotta find some new shelves for the hulk hes massive!
Looking forward to your first photos of your newly aquired collection.
Thanks bro, not gonna be anywhere near as good as the pics you take those are seriously insane
u must be stoked!
I took the day off yesterday just to open them alltogehter and spent the day staring!

Congrats bro. I'm totally jealous. You basically got a shipment of a number of the statues still on my wish list. Oh why couldn't I have entered the collectors scene earlier. Enjoy them.

This hobby is more enjoyable once you have caught up, and start paying just retail for all your pieces in your collection. But unless you have been around since the beginning, we have all been in this position at one time or another.

Iron couldnt have said it better myself brother! I had to save up for a good month and half or so for these bad boys and paid nowhere retail for venom and spidey, but once i had them in my hand was worth every penny! I just started collecting about two months ago but I love it, like Iron said your going to have to spend a lil fortune to catch up but better now then down the road when there even more expensive!:lol:lol

I know that venom is the hardest to get out of the triliogy but can you guys imagine if he was on a base as big as spideys! That would have been insane but Spidey for some reason is the one i cant stop starring at the detail is just to insane, hard to pick which is best beetween spidey and venom and even carnage ! One things for sure its probably the greatest triology of statues sideshow will ever make :hi5::hi5:!

u must be stoked!

image.php

This hobby is more enjoyable once you have caught up, and start paying just retail for all your pieces in your collection. But unless you have been around since the beginning, we have all been in this position at one time or another.

:thud::lecture:lecture:lecture

I know that venom is the hardest to get out of the triliogy but can you guys imagine if he was on a base as big as spideys! That would have been insane but Spidey for some reason is the one i cant stop starring at the detail is just to insane, hard to pick which is best beetween spidey and venom and even carnage ! One things for sure its probably the greatest triology of statues sideshow will ever make :hi5::hi5:!

Venom was one of those pieces directly from SSC that was just mindblowing right off the bat, I remember that day whenever I first opened him up. It's definitely one of those statues that you are like :drool and not every piece does that....

Agreed IronLungs31. I'm just trying to catch up now...but it's fun I can't lie. Paying more than retail isn't great, but it's always worth it when you get a rare piece that you've wanted since you knew it existed (this coming from a new collector). Thor PF was first on the list. I forked over some coin for him, but I LOVE Thor and I want to display that PF with the life size bust coming soon from SS. Long list still to go, but I'll def be happy once I'm caught up and can just focus on the new/retail purchases.

Did this Man-Thing light up or was the eyes just made that way?

They all look great! More of a venom fan, though. One day ill have one:drool lol

Those pictures are the bomb Smooth Criminal.

Cograts bro. You got a bunch of great statues and I totally dig the setup. Enjoy.

Looking good!
Thanks kinky !
They all look great! More of a venom fan, though. One day ill have one:drool lol
I had to wait a long time to save up for him but well worth it you will love him once you get it bro!
Those pictures are the bomb Smooth Criminal.
Thanks crysis bro!
Cograts bro. You got a bunch of great statues and I totally dig the setup. Enjoy.

Thanks bro still work in progess once i get the right shelves ill show all you fellow freaks the entire setup!

Back