Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

101_0648.jpg

101_0646.jpg

101_0644.jpg

101_0642.jpg

101_0641.jpg

Make it hurt!!!!!

Just received mine in the UK after paying my last flex pay, he is massive and looks so good with my Carnage and Venom, anyone who is a Spidey fan should get this even the wife likes it:hi5:

Just received mine in the UK after paying my last flex pay, he is massive and looks so good with my Carnage and Venom, anyone who is a Spidey fan should get this even the wife likes it:hi5:

:exactly: I agree. It is a great piece. Congrats to those that have gotten this.

so i have an opportunity to have stan lee sign my spidey comiquette. cant decide if i should have the base signed on the bottom, or top in front of gargoyle, or on the back wall. should i start a poll? what do ya'll think sounds best. i was initially thinking the back wall but now i'm not sure.

Have him sign the bricks...it will look like graffiti tagging. I keeeeeed. The inside wall would be cool.

so i have an opportunity to have stan lee sign my spidey comiquette. cant decide if i should have the base signed on the bottom, or top in front of gargoyle, or on the back wall. should i start a poll? what do ya'll think sounds best. i was initially thinking the back wall but now i'm not sure.

Hmmmmmmm. I would be tempted to go with the inside wall. But I think I would wimp out and just go with the bottom. I would stay away from the front. Though that would look cool. It;s just such a work of art that its hard to imagine writing on it no matter who is doing the writing.

Oh and I finally got one:yess: Should be here sometime early next week.

Sideshow is really on a role with these comiquettes! Hulk and Punisher being the other two. Venom is awsome also.

Oh and I finally got one:yess: Should be here sometime early next week.

Sideshow is really on a role with these comiquettes! Hulk and Punisher being the other two. Venom is awsome also.

Hi Jaws! Congratulations! I was thinking myself to play hard and go for this statue.

This is not the best time for me but I think I would regret if I miss this sculpture. Anatomy and pose look very well done.

See you!

This is not the best time for me but I think I would regret if I miss this sculpture.

Thats what finally did it for me. I don't want to be wishing I had got this a year down the road when the price is too high or the item is just too hard to find. I have said it a bunch of times. I really think that this may be SS best statue. Now I love the Hulk Comiquette and love the Hulk character much more but everything about this Spidey statue seems to be perfect.

I have always wanted a great spidey statue. This one fit the bill but at the time i just did not want to spend the money. But then the in hand photos started to come in but I still held strong. But I just kept returning to this thread and I could not get this statue out of my mind.

Can't wait to get this one.

Thats what finally did it for me. I don't want to be wishing I had got this a year down the road when the price is too high or the item is just too hard to find. I have said it a bunch of times. I really think that this may be SS best statue. Now I love the Hulk Comiquette and love the Hulk character much more but everything about this Spidey statue seems to be perfect.

I have always wanted a great spidey statue. This one fit the bill but at the time i just did not want to spend the money. But then the in hand photos started to come in but I still held strong. But I just kept returning to this thread and I could not get this statue out of my mind.

Can't wait to get this one.

Umm... Let's give it a try at the WTB section. Thanks for the advice. :wink1:

I would go for the base bottom. It doesn't mess with the statue aesthetics and adds to the value.....IMO. If I ever get a chance to have him sign it...it would be there.

I have a feeling that this Spider-Man & Venom will be hitting the $1000 threshold pretty damn soon. Then once a few years have passed the Carnage will start a rise in price, but never hitting any kind of grailhood status. But ony to be sought after to complete the trilogy setup.

I have a feeling that this Spider-Man & Venom will be hitting the $1000 threshold pretty damn soon. Then once a few years have passed the Carnage will start a rise in price, but never hitting any kind of grailhood status. But ony to be sought after to complete the trilogy setup.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

Ya know I have always said that this (the comiquette) is THE Spider Man piece to own and I still believe that. But I have always been impressed with this statue by Diamond Select. After the Comiquette I believe that this is the best Spidey statue out there. I love the mood of this piece.

7-29.jpg

That being said I am glad I held out and spent my $ on the Comiquette. Can't wait for him to arrive!

Last edited:
Back