Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't they inspect all the statues????

suchanerdyouare.gif

Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

When did you talk with them to request one? I'm just curious because I was denied a second replacement about a week or so ago.

I had been waiting about 3 weeks for the first replacement and received it on Tuesday. Emailed them about the broken replacement and had some serious luck getting one more chance at it.

I had been waiting about 3 weeks for the first replacement and received it on Tuesday. Emailed them about the broken replacement and had some serious luck getting one more chance at it.

Nice!!! :rock

Looks like I'll be giving then a hard time tomorrow. :D

Chap did you finally find one?

Randy what was wrong with the replacement you refused?

I refused to accept a replacement for fear of getting a worse one in return, so I never saw it.

Mine came in alright.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

0428of1250.jpg

It looks like I am another one to add to the list of people with bad paint applications. My first Sideshow piece as well, a little gutted.

Going to keep it though as I am probably just being a bit picky, the sculpt and overall piece is very very impressive.

If your not happy speak to them and dont be a plonker ;)

well, they are offering me a 15% discount. no way I will take it for only that amount. Any ideas on what it would cost to have spidey repainted professionally?

Back