Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

May I just remind everyone not to post OT and un-necessary pics or gifs. Please remember not everyone has a super-fast set up and posting gif's repeatedly just slows everything down.
Many thanks
Shell
x :wave

May I just remind everyone not to post OT and un-necessary pics or gifs. Please remember not everyone has a super-fast set up and posting gif's repeatedly just slows everything down.
Many thanks
Shell

Sorry Shell.:(
Thanks for removing that Buffy spam from this thread. :wink1:

Many thanks
Shell

^^^ I disagree :tap

:lol @ Mikey, Biffy is gone son. :lecture

Many thanks
Shell

Shell,

I just wanted to apologize on behalf of Whedonville. HOWEVER, the conflict between Marvel and Whedonville has been an age old battle, similar to that which conspires between the vampires and lichens of this world. For generations now, we have fought. Even though I've never met these people, it's almost as if this instinct to fight is bred into us.

I am a first generation hybrid, an amalgamation of both Marvel and Whedonville (aka a "Whevel.") Never in my life have I felt so torn, but I do what I can to maintain a balance between the two sides, all in effort to keep the SSF community safe and ultimately, the world.

I am a deathdea....I mean thanks for understanding, Shell. :1-1:

shell,

i just wanted to apologize on behalf of whedonville. However, the conflict between marvel and whedonville has been an age old battle, similar to that which conspires between the vampires and lichens of this world. For generations now, we have fought. Even though i've never met these people, it's almost as if this instinct to fight is bred into us.

I am a first generation hybrid, an amalgamation of both marvel and whedonville (aka a "whevel.") never in my life have i felt so torn, but i do what i can to maintain a balance between the two sides, all in effort to keep the ssf community safe and ultimately, the world.

I am a deathdea....i mean thanks for understanding, shell. :1-1:

STFU!

Love :love,

Ski

Shell,

I just wanted to apologize on behalf of Whedonville. HOWEVER, the conflict between Marvel and Whedonville has been an age old battle, similar to that which conspires between the vampires and lichens of this world. For generations now, we have fought. Even though I've never met these people, it's almost as if this instinct to fight is bred into us.

I am a first generation hybrid, an amalgamation of both Marvel and Whedonville (aka a "Whevel.") Never in my life have I felt so torn, but I do what I can to maintain a balance between the two sides, all in effort to keep the SSF community safe and ultimately, the world.

I am a deathdea....I mean thanks for understanding, Shell. :1-1:

Chap's new avatar. :lecture
picture.php

NEVER!!!!!!

*one click away from another Buffy .gif.*

:nono I wouldn't do that if I were you...

Make the first move, and I'll have this board lit up with so many Buffy gifs it'll make Aurora Borealis look like a candle in the wind. *gives Ski the lazy eye.*

*Oooooo, saves that quote for future use.* :yess:

In other news, has anyone else got any more replacement acknowledgements recently? I'm trying to build up some ammo before I call SS.

My spidey is in route to the house :hi5: Simply cannot wait, I should have pictures to follow sometime this evening as long as the interwebs do not give me issues :nana::panic:

My spidey is in route to the house :hi5: Simply cannot wait, I should have pictures to follow sometime this evening as long as the interwebs do not give my issues :nana::panic:

Can't wait! Hope all goes well. :rock

Oh I know it's a funny argument and back and forth banter that you guys have, I read it all the the time and to be honest it is quite funny reading.
Whevel :lol, sorry but that's a funny name :lol

It's just unfortunate some peeps don't even need a reason to post a gif/s in a thread that is totally random, OT and not needed.
In the end the thread gets taken over by them, nothing but posts of gifs and I'm getting tired of having to delete them.

....and Skispam, you always disagree. That's what you do and no-one cares ;) :lol

Hope all goes well with your new Spidey CW :rock

Oh I know it's a funny argument and back and forth banter that you guys have, I read it all the the time and to be honest it is quite funny reading.

It's just unfortunate some peeps don't even need a reason to post a gif/s in a thread that is totally random, OT and not needed.
In the end the thread gets taken over by them, nothing but posts of gifs and I'm getting tired of having to delete them.

....and Skispam, you always disagree. That's what you do and no-one cares ;) :lol

With this post, it's official. I'm in love with Shell. Simple as that.
:1-1:

Now, back to Spidey!!

Amen, to the sound of reason.

I disagree too.:tap

That fat Buffy picture was golden. However, as you wish, I will bring this thread back on topic.

FatSpiderman72.jpg

Back