Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

i hope so ::crosses fingers::

I told them I didn't want to send mine back since there is such a huge chance of getting one with worse paint problems in exchange. they won't replace just the base, so they offered me a refund.

I'm going to contact SSC in a few days and get mine taken off flex. I hope I get a good one

I should be receiving mine this week and my second between now and 2 weeks

hourglass.gif

Looking forward to seeing the Symbiote costume.

I was planning on getting all three but since I wasn't a big fan of the Carnage statue, I passed on Spidey and now going to sell my Venom.

well it's not like that. I mean yes and no. I do like the Spidey piece but I was really looking foward to have the trifecta but that didn't go as plan. Also since I got big news last month I decided it's time to part ways with some of my collection that theme wasn't going to continue. That's the whole reason I got rid of Galactus LSB

Sent out for replacement yesterday , hope got a batter one soon!!

^^ GOOD LUCK your going to need it. I decided to get a replacement and what a dumb move that was :banghead My replacement was worse, even came with a broken finger:gah:

I hope I get a replacement, if not anyone want to buy a Venom and Carnage :(

I'm sure there will be a few for venom anyway :lol sorry to hear about your replacement :(

I prey I get a replacement - there is no way I can get anything worse that what I already have - heck, I would even take a clean break if there weren't paint issues (of course with my luck it will be an ugly break and paint issues).

I prey I get a replacement - there is no way I can get anything worse that what I already have - heck, I would even take a clean break if there weren't paint issues (of course with my luck it will be an ugly break and paint issues).

Please tell me you're not serious. Even if there weren't paint issues I wouldn't tolerate a break of any kind. You didn't pay for something to be broken.

You're from Toronto? Good luck! You'll need it...

Please tell me you're not serious. Even if there weren't paint issues I wouldn't tolerate a break of any kind. You didn't pay for something to be broken.

I concur.:lecture

Sideshow gave me an updated delivery and it will be here friday... i have never been so not excited about a piece i have REALLY wanted. Sad actually im gonna have to stop reading these horror stores.. if im going to retain a sliver of excitement.

I told them I didn't want to send mine back since there is such a huge chance of getting one with worse paint problems in exchange. they won't replace just the base, so they offered me a refund.

exact same thing happened to me with my IM markVI, mine had a perfect chin but had a couple of other minor glitches and there was no way i was going to destroy it or expect to get another one that would be any better, so i took the cash refund and ran.

two out of the three blemish/chips could be covered with the BD'd silver paint they use, while the other lint on his back is almost unnoticable except in the perfect lighting/reflection, so though i'm not 100% satisfifed, i'd say 98% which is WAY better than most people that have received him:dunno

a clean break I can fix - repainting the whole thing is another matter.

Back