Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
muchfail.gif

Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

well, I received my exclusive and it plain sucks. I will be speaking with SS on Monday.

IMG_2770Large.jpg

IMG_2766Large.jpg

IMG_2763Large.jpg

IMG_2757Large.jpg

IMG_2756Large.jpg

IMG_2755Large.jpg

IMG_2752Large.jpg

IMG_2750Large.jpg

IMG_2773Large.jpg

and this is the worst part of all. a piece seems to have "flapped off".

IMG_2759Large.jpg

IMG_2740Large.jpg

Sorry to hear man...I have one that is imperfect but nowhere close to that level.

Sorry to hear about this. I am getting really worried what shape mine will arrive in :panic:

Yup me too mine will be here Tuesday and I'm already scared.... Way to take the funoutta collecting ss :(

Sorry to hear that Ambasah. That is terrible. There is no way something like that should have made it through a QC check. One or two imperfect spots might be acceptable in my book, but you have over a half dozen areas where the paint just looks like a 5 year old painted it. When you talk to SS on Monday, be polite and professional but make it clear how disappointed and upset you are and refer them to these forums to show them you are not alone. They really need to start doing some serious damage control over these issues.

they have been very good to me in the past and I am hoping that trend will continue. I spend literally thousands of dollars each year on their stuff, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will come through for me. I will keep everyone posted.

they have been very good to me in the past and I am hoping that trend will continue. I spend literally thousands of dollars each year on their stuff, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will come through for me. I will keep everyone posted.

Please do! That Spider-Man paint job is terrible!:slap

I was thinking about sending mine back cause of some defects. But now that I've seen ambash's, I might as well wait for a small refund.

Now that is some pics i will be looking forward to seeing :)

That the Spidey is sold out for (pre)ordering, OK understandable.

But I think it is a disturbing sign that, before he's available in European Local Stores (first batch will arrive within few days / second batch planned for March!), a few days ago 90% of the stores have it completely removed from there website. While other 'sold out' statues often stay in the listing as old glory/reference.
I guess they received some sort of official note from the wholesale dep. or something.

Btw, a lot of other statues (e.g. Indy TOD & Kratos) are delayed by a month also (UK / Netherlands and Germany). So I'm waiting on all three at the moment.

Good luck to All who are still waiting for a good looking Spidey (myself included) :1-1:

was told my replacement would ship within 7-10 business days. still waiting to hear back on a tracking number. it'll probably be another week before it ships.

was told my replacement would ship within 7-10 business days. still waiting to hear back on a tracking number. it'll probably be another week before it ships.

They're still sending out replacements?

Back