Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Alright, I signed up on the waitlist for both.

No expectations though, snowball's chance and all that...

I have just been getting screwed with my Sideshow pieces lately!!! Spiderman had paint defect after paint defect and am now waiting for a new one! Thanos came with Shield broken and paint defects. My Hulk came with paint smudges and brush hairs stuck all over it in the paint!! Waiting for these to replaced. It took me 2 tries to get a VERY nice SIlver Surfer!! Got number 14 so that was insane!! ALso took me 2 tries to get a good carnage!!! IT is awesome but damn Sideshow, look better with your quality control!! None of us want to pay 300+ for a statue and have these issues!! We love you but DAMN!!! Smarten up!! Good news is that my Jack Sparrow came and he is BEAUTIIFUL!!!! Not a single problem with him!! Ordered Blackbeard too so he will be here in week or so and am hoping there are no problems with hiM!!! Got my Exclusive Leo and he is mint too so finally have my full turtle exclusive set!!! It looks SICK especially with the 2 Mousers I got!! Sorry to everyone on here who has been having problems with Sideshow!! Hope they get their QC improved!!

I have just been getting screwed with my Sideshow pieces lately!!! Spiderman had paint defect after paint defect and am now waiting for a new one! Thanos came with Shield broken and paint defects. My Hulk came with paint smudges and brush hairs stuck all over it in the paint!! Waiting for these to replaced. It took me 2 tries to get a VERY nice SIlver Surfer!! Got number 14 so that was insane!! ALso took me 2 tries to get a good carnage!!! IT is awesome but damn Sideshow, look better with your quality control!! None of us want to pay 300+ for a statue and have these issues!! We love you but DAMN!!! Smarten up!! Good news is that my Jack Sparrow came and he is BEAUTIIFUL!!!! Not a single problem with him!! Ordered Blackbeard too so he will be here in week or so and am hoping there are no problems with hiM!!! Got my Exclusive Leo and he is mint too so finally have my full turtle exclusive set!!! It looks SICK especially with the 2 Mousers I got!! Sorry to everyone on here who has been having problems with Sideshow!! Hope they get their QC improved!!

Do I smell a mass phone call to Sideshow to show them how the customers feel... Ah nevermind it was just my shoe.

Im right there with you, I hope your replacements come back in good order

I wish you luck chris, but id check ebay for any deals to. If your waitlist doesnt convert you will pay more the later you leave it.

You all will suffer from my cell phone's camera...:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Base are perfect. His face, neck, foot, and most of his bod are just about perfect. A couple of defects here and there but otherwise an awesome statue.

SpidermanComiquette1.jpg

SpidermanComiquette2.jpg

SpidermanComiquette3.jpg

Congrats Mr Green, looks like you did get a real good one :)

You wimped out on fixing it yourself? :rotfl

You probably did the right thing. Good luck with the replacement.

Back