Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

.................................:pfft:

muttley.gif

OMFG.

I just got an e-mail from sideshow that my EX waitlist will convert on the 11th.

I didn't think there was any chance this would happen.

So would it be safe to cancel my regular edition waitlist now, or should I wait until the conversion actually happens?

OMFG.

I just got an e-mail from sideshow that my EX waitlist will convert on the 11th.

So would it be safe to cancel my regular edition waitlist now, or should I wait until the conversion actually happens?

Me too!!!!!! :rock

That was really fast, I'm kinda surprised....... But I would probably hold off on canceling your reg, even though you did receive an official confirmation that your order WILL convert for sure. Can't hurt to hold off for a couple days. Either way, congrats to the both of us! :banana

I only placed the order yesterday and I really did it on a flyer, I was all but resigned to trying to track this one down later on ebay.

It will put a dent in my wallet, but I am very happy!

Now I'll be praying for getting one with minimum flaws.

Congrats to you too ChrisCJ99.

Last edited:

The flaws kinda scared me off this piece. When it comes to such an intricate paint job the errors are bound to come but then there also are the leeway mistakes that just come naturally with such a piece. Still on the fence on this.

If you can get one through Sideshow just do it, its a no risk option. With Sideshow you can always return something and get your money back.

Doubt we'll be seeing another 1/4 Spidey piece for sometime.

I only placed the order yesterday and I really did it on a flyer, I was all but resigned to trying to track this one down later on ebay.

It will put a dent in my wallet, but I am very happy!

Now I'll be praying for getting one with minimum flaws.

Congrats to you too ChrisCJ99.

Thanks man :hi5:

I know it's a bit pricey, but after seeing this in person it officially became a *must have* for me... I feel 100% confident though since I'm getting it directly through SS, because they have great customer service support in any case :D

If you can get one through Sideshow just do it, its a no risk option. With Sideshow you can always return something and get your money back.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Congrats guys, there was always a chance :D

OMFG.

congrats.....

I would wait

Well as soon as picked one up at my LCS,my waitlist converted on the ex. Trying to decide if i should keep it or just cancel.Seeing people being so desperate at getting one just a few days ago, makes me think it will be a good investment.

Well as soon as picked one up at my LCS,my waitlist converted on the ex. Trying to decide if i should keep it or just cancel.Seeing people being so desperate at getting one just a few days ago, makes me think it will be a good investment.

i agree!!!

Cancel!! So I move up on the WL :p

Sideshow has converted my EX waitlist number with an actual order number, is it now safe to cancel my REG waitlist order?

Back