Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol some just were m8. Mine need a little work but that will probably be a summer project. In the end though he is AMAZING work or not. No need to show your Spidey envy...lol.

Not sure I was showing envy. I was just being silly. I COULD buy this IF I wanted.

Yep, but it would cost you something else. When in doubt if the 1/5 doesn't do it for you, you should see if you can track down a deal.

I know it would cost. I am really to the point man that I really am not concerned with picking up any old statues even this one mainly because of justification of cost. The JSC version is so compelling to me I am over the moon excited to get it. It may not have a low ES or be gigantic, but if it turns out to look like the rest of the line I don't think I will be happier and will have saved a cool grand to blow on something else. But I will say once again this is very nice if you own it AND got it for retail!

I know it would cost. I am really to the point man that I really am not concerned with picking up any old statues even this one mainly because of justification of cost. The JSC version is so compelling to me I am over the moon excited to get it. It may not have a low ES or be gigantic, but if it turns out to look like the rest of the line I don't think I will be happier and will have saved a cool grand to blow on something else. But I will say once again this is very nice if you own it AND got it for retail!

Well if you have the love for it that is all that matters. There have been a few times when I have considered what I could Pick up with the $1300 I could have sold my original Com for locally, but then I look at it and realize there is just no way I could sell a fully sculpted 1/4 Canale Classic Spiderman, until the master himself makes a new equally fantastic one, which could be never...lol.

Yadda, yadda, yadda...
The 1:4 (and a bit) is better than the crappy JSC, we get it :)

You do know if you don't want t hear the truth you can just go back to the JSC thread... Lol

Back