Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Not so big on that version. Then I like the original CQ more. Maybe Black Cat!?

Yeah Black Cat would be cool.

There's the Green Goblin PF as well

I actually think the Spidey CQ looks great by his self. It's an amazing piece, maybe no one deserves to share his space :)

Yeah Black Cat would be cool.

There's the Green Goblin PF as well

I actually think the Spidey CQ looks great by his self. It's an amazing piece, maybe no one deserves to share his space :)

I have my Spidey COM set up with the Venom COM. Didn't bother with Carnage. He looks amazing but I just never cared for the character.

Venom is who I would display him with personally :)

Yep, they pair up perfectly. I just hope they revisit a Green Goblin PF someday. I never liked the 1st one personally. He's the only other Spidey villain I need. If I could score a new GG PF, I'd be all done with my Spidey characters. Norman, Magneto, and Thanos will complete my Marvel villain PFs.

Yep, they pair up perfectly. I just hope they revisit a Green Goblin PF someday. I never liked the 1st one personally. He's the only other Spidey villain I need. If I could score a new GG PF, I'd be all done with my Spidey characters. Norman, Magneto, and Thanos will complete my Marvel villain PFs.

Green Goblin for sure! I'll add Doc Ock and Mysterio to my Spidey villain want list.

This one!

2971557-vulture_by_statman71.jpg

Um yes!!! See not so hard to figure out. Make this = Everyone buys

:thud: wish I had found these earlier- no EX for me... this one kinda bugs me I didn't get in. Do the EX's ship earlier than the regs? I did get a reg but haven't heard anything yet.

Sorry, wrong thread. Disregard.

Last edited:
The fact that this COM was released about 4 years ago and this thread still gets bumped so often tells you just how special and sought after this piece really is. I love seeing new owners come here with pics and videos after they acquired the COM. I absolutely get their love and appreciation for it. I still feel it to this day. SSC and Gore Group just nailed this piece.

It's funny because when I first saw the pictures, the 'no nose' thing really turned me off. At the time, it was a fairly easy pass for me. When they started shipping, my LCS got three in and they made sure to put one out in their display case. I saw it there, 'in the flesh' so to speak, and I couldn't whip my wallet out fast enough, screaming "GIMME DAT! NOW!!"
It truly is the definition of a 'grail piece'.

Back