Statue Sideshow: Spider-Man and Mary Jane Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face looks bad. Aldo they are looking in two different directions which makes it also look like Peter is choking her.

Pete has a creepy face going on. I think it's the head shape and eyes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What’s the reaction on Facebook etc??

Because on both forums it’s almost 100% negative in relation to his face.

I don't know about Facebook, but it was getting roasted on their Instagram as well.

Damn, I can’t remember the last time a piece got this sort of universal reaction.

Usually at least one of the social media platforms runs counter to the others.

Then we have a consensus. More so if Facebook is having the same reaction. SSC should start thinking about fixing Peter's face.

We might feel we have a concensus, but as far as Sideshow is concerned a lot of the time, the only consensus that matters is their own.

We might feel we have a concensus, but as far as Sideshow is concerned a lot of the time, the only consensus that matters is their own.

I hear ya ...and you're right ...most of the time, SSC does stick to their guns no matter how lame. But I'm hoping they do listen this time because (you said it yourself) this piece is getting this sort of universal reaction. Peter's face looks pervy/weird/evil.

I mean ...they gotta be seeing what we're seeing, right? There's no way they can't see that....

I hear ya ...and you're right ...most of the time, SSC does stick to their guns no matter how lame. But I'm hoping they do listen this time because (you said it yourself) this piece is getting this sort of universal reaction. Peter's face looks pervy/weird/evil.

I mean ...they gotta be seeing what we're seeing, right? There's no way they can't see that....

And yet it somehow got all the way to them releasing promotional pictures...... you would think someone over there would’ve noticed prior to them releasing the photos, but?

And yet it somehow got all the way to them releasing promotional pictures...... you would think someone over there would’ve noticed prior to them releasing the photos, but?

Yea, a head scratcher for sure. Even when reviewing the reveal pic ...they should've seen it there, too, before releasing the pic to the public.

We can only hope that with the reactions on several social media platforms, SSC will start to see it, too. But who knows ...

It's just ...this statue would be so perfect if Peter's face was more like the art print. Damn!

Yea, a head scratcher for sure. Even when reviewing the reveal pic ...they should've seen it there, too, before releasing the pic to the public.

We can only hope that with the reactions on several social media platforms, SSC will start to see it, too. But who knows ...

It's just ...this statue would be so perfect if Peter's face was more like the art print. Damn!

Sometimes I think everything over there is run like a fiefdom, where only one particular persons opinion matters, and all others are ignored.

mCXQnZF.jpg

Back