Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's extremely expensive, but it's an older item and necessary to the figure. Finding it loose is gonna be a pain in the ass. It's crucial to a Ver2 SE and most who've gone the custom route have just transplanted it to a different head. You'll be better off asking again once SSC's latest version's released and the new head is used to replace the old one.

It's extremely expensive, but it's an older item and necessary to the figure. Finding it loose is gonna be a pain in the ass. It's crucial to a Ver2 SE and most who've gone the custom route have just transplanted it to a different head. You'll be better off asking again once SSC's latest version's released and the new head is used to replace the old one.

i guess you are right and that will be the best thing to do :)

Finally got this guy. :yess: I have to say that he's better than expected and it's such a fun figure. Waiting for the new snake eyes to mix some of the parts together. Moved him to the pro 1.2 body. I don't mind him being as tall as Duke. Here's a crappy ipad 3 pic.

Has anyone else had this issue? And what was done to solve it? The elastic straps just keep growing and growing...
2hz77nc.jpg

:lol

Yeah. The elastic just goes to ****. :(

Nothing you can do but cut them off: I had to remove one of them.

Mine did that. Its a hummidity issue I believe, although I have plenty of elastic straps on figures that didn't get all spastic in the summer heat.

Back