Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1180240.jpg

P1180241.jpg

Man that is pretty sweet! :clap
I wish I could stick my sculpts in a machine and copy one side over the other so they'd be perfectly symmetrical.:monkey2

Damn, both look REALLY good!!!

...especially flanking Vader!

King Darkness, those are really good customs! Great work!

Thnx sirs!
Psh, shuriken to the throat before the Force choke.

That shruiken would be as effective as Hans blaster.

Yeah, then he'd force choke his ass :lol

Bad Ass king. :cool: Why is one taller then other?

Different bodies. Commando is TTM19 and ninja Snake is on a TT Advanced.

King - Awesome...and they will be epic when you fix the blouse on the trouser legs.:)

NEVER! :pfft:

Nice Snake Pit!

Thanks E :rock

Man that is pretty sweet! :clap
I wish I could stick my sculpts in a machine and copy one side over the other so they'd be perfectly symmetrical.:monkey2
I actually prefer the character hand-sculpting gives a sculpt. :huh

Agree with Nam. You don't need to change or add anything, I think style is perfect.

ahh crud..

Well, if anyone ends up not wanted theirs.........

I'd contact him directly to see if hes got any no pays. Hell, they're not even halfway through production (I'm in the middle ish of the list and haven't gotten mine yet) maybe he'll make or has an extra. All he can say is No! :dunno

The price has been dropping in a big way on the original Snake Eyes despite the people who are dogging on the new version in an attempt to drive the value of the first one up.

The are a few of them...including exclusive versions that have gone for 175.00 or less when they are sold on bids and not buy-it-nows.

The price has been dropping in a big way on the original Snake Eyes despite the people who are dogging on the new version in an attempt to drive the value of the first one up.

The are a few of them...including exclusive versions that have gone for 175.00 or less when they are sold on bids and not buy-it-nows.

When are they ending though? Items that end at 3am on a Wednesday morning don't fetch as much as something ending say, 5pm Sunday evening. End time is a huge contribution to final prices. :lol

Back