Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had enough of the goggles, popped the visor onto the Firefly head. Think I like it better now. More classic, in my eyes. Also got in some "real" boots for him, which are really the only ones that work right now because I had some spare HT feet laying around and thus, they're the only ones with peg holes for the ankles. Yay. Still not 100% sold on them, though.

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

That looks much better! At first I thought you used Storm Shadows head for it. The head on Snake eyes was the factor that kept me from getting that figure. It just was way off for me. How do you feel about the new head sculpt for the new one they are releasing?

Ok so I FINALLY got the Snake Eyes I'm happy with. It's not what I was originally going for, but I actually like it a lot.

ac47b363e846432701c9bf471820e04e_zpsc8ddbf19.jpg

Hope you guys like it as much as I do.

Its different, I don't hate it, I don't really like it either though. Reminds me to much of that awful movie :monkey4

If you're happy with it, that's all that matters :hi5:

It's different. I don't hate it but I don't really like it either. Never a fan of armor that has a sculpted six pack.

If you're happy with it, that's all that matters :hi5:

Ok so I FINALLY got the Snake Eyes I'm happy with. It's not what I was originally going for, but I actually like it a lot.

ac47b363e846432701c9bf471820e04e_zpsc8ddbf19.jpg

Hope you guys like it as much as I do.

That looks badass, nice take on SE's:clap the body armor is a good fit, its a modern look with the old school visor which works great:hi5:

I actually bought the whole figure. Needed the boots for a Robin and hands for Robin too.

Not sure who picked up the SE head from Creg Customs or not, but thought I would share it here.

Swapped over parts from my other SE to bash my commando version. With the ammo rig and without.

P1180230-1.jpg
P1180225.jpg

Was still on board to pick up the new Sideshow SE, but after bashing this one, I don't see much need for it. I can just pick up the few parts I need from TA or something. My visor SE is currently without pants, boots or gear. Guess I have till November to decide :dunno

Not bad King.

I would have gotten the head as well if it looked more like the 82 figure and not a modern paintball helmet.

Turned out great King!
That actually looks pretty good. TTM19?

Yes sir.

Need to add a couple pouches near his shoulders.

You mentioned that the body was an TTM16 Advanced in the Interest thread, did you switch it to a TTM19 Muscle body for these images?

The proportions of the of that body and sweater works perfectly with the new head, I'm thinking the smaller TTM19 I got for mine might be a little too small.
Is that the ACI Sweater?

Turned out great King!

You mentioned that the body was an TTM16 Advanced in the Interest thread, did you switch it to a TTM19 Muscle body for these images?

The proportions of the of that body and sweater works perfectly with the new head, I'm thinking the smaller TTM19 I got for mine might be a little too small.
Is that the ACI Sweater?

The torso and arms it away as the TTM19.

Back