Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sideshow snake eyes photo thread

Here's Snake with the stock Prometheus body. I cured his anorexia by putting a wool sweater on him.

sstsnakeeyes01.jpg

sstsnakeeyes02.jpg

sstsnakeeyes03.jpg

sstsnakeeyes04.jpg

sstsnakeeyes06.jpg

sstsnakeeyes05.jpg

Yeah, I realize that I copied the pose for Cobra Commander from someone else. What can I say? I think it's cool.

sstsnakeeyes07.jpg

Ahh ok..now I want this figure..!!!!! Where did you bought the wool sweather ??

dude are the only changes done the sweater???? there looks like there are more details and paint apps on all the gear

dude are the only changes done the sweater???? there looks like there are more details and paint apps on all the gear

No, I just added the sweater. Otherwise the figure is totally stock. I think the lighting conditions might make it appear as though I've added some level of custom detailing to the accessories, but I didn't.

No, I just added the sweater. Otherwise the figure is totally stock. I think the lighting conditions might make it appear as though I've added some level of custom detailing to the accessories, but I didn't.

I love your pictures. The one thing I would recommend you do would be to get some black elastic strips and glue them inside the wrist gauntlets (where they are open on the forearm) so they fit better over the sweater. I did that to mine even though it is just over the standard suit.

I love your pictures. The one thing I would recommend you do would be to get some black elastic strips and glue them inside the wrist gauntlets (where they are open on the forearm) so they fit better over the sweater. I did that to mine even though it is just over the standard suit.

I'll have to give that a try. Thanks.

I like that sweater on him too, Falcon! Good stuff, man, he looks very realistic! :rock

We need a 1st edition Snake Eyes with the goggles.

Yep. That's nice. He needs a backpack and explosives. A more military look for the 1st version.

Here are some of my Snake Eyes Pics. I was getting jaded over the Sideshow Star Wars Line, totally lost track of the priority Pre order deadlines For those and it's all because of the GI Joe Line and well, a lot of the Hot Toys stuff too. But Lets hope they keep up the good work. My Cobra Commanders body was already much tighter in the joints . Bring on Storm Shadow !

DSCN6349.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN6332.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN6302.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN7631.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN7615.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN7595.jpg

DSCN6348.jpg
[/IMG]

I bought one of those "Courier" sweaters a while back, intending on doing a custom "1982" Snake Eyes that I never got around to. But, it's been on my current Snake, and I was just thinking today about how it really overcomes the "scrawniness" problem in any ways that having all the gear doesn't.

DSCN0943.jpg

DSCN0942.jpg

--edit: Terminator is just transfixed by his gun, isn't he :lol --

Back