Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like this snake eyes, but i'm waiting for a ROC version :D
slapping.gif

Geez, I feel like as recently as 2-3 weeks ago there were still regular SE's on ebay for close to retail. I wonder if the Storm Shadow shipping notices lit a fire under a lot of fence sitters.

Same here. And I can't imagine with Timber right around the corner that it will get any easier finding the current SE for a decent price.

I jumped into the line just a month or so ago and he was everywhere. So glad I did it then. I am actually surprised cobra commander is so readily avaliable still. He is such an awesome figure. I will say this, it is good feeling to have everything pre-ordered now so I don't have to stress.

Though I haven't decided if I want to drop the cash on Crimson Commander yet. So there is still that to stress about.

I like CCC, especially since I'm a completist but I need to get a Cobra Trooper soon, knowing that there wasn't an exclusive I knew that figure would go cheaper on the secondary market. I need to get a couple of them though so I can flank Cobra Commander like I have my Star Wars setup with Vader and his troopers! :rock

I'm having an issue with how far I might want to jump into the line. The cobra trooper and officer and just fantastic, perhaps the best looking in the line so far IMO, but the other four (SE, SS, CC and Duke) are some of my all time favorites. I just know buying one could start a chain reaction of purchases... I'm just going to see if Storm Shadow converts and go from there.

I'm having an issue with how far I might want to jump into the line. The cobra trooper and officer and just fantastic, perhaps the best looking in the line so far IMO, but the other four (SE, SS, CC and Duke) are some of my all time favorites. I just know buying one could start a chain reaction of purchases... I'm just going to see if Storm Shadow converts and go from there.

Duke actually put me over the edge. The shots came out for him and my will was broken. So far I only have Snake Eyes and Commander in hand but they have both exceeded my wildest expectations.

Currently checking out the ebay listings for CCC... ug it is a slippery slope. But damn these figures are amazing.

Last edited:
Back