Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just never thought of SE being that muscular, but to each is own. I wanted mine to have a light gear load so the chest and mid section needed to look good too so the Royce type body was the best choice for me.

I just never thought of SE being that muscular, but to each is own. I wanted mine to have a light gear load so the chest and mid section needed to look good too so the Royce type body was the best choice for me.

dsc01915l.jpg

The size difference between the two is marginal, and as we've seen, the torso looks just fine with the TTA. The hirsute arms look wonky though in Snake Eyes' lycra shirt because of the weird balls on the elbows.

dsc01915l.jpg

The size difference between the two is marginal, and as we've seen, the torso looks just fine with the TTA. The hirsute arms look wonky though in Snake Eyes' lycra shirt because of the weird balls on the elbows.

Plus, if you look at the hirsute body from the side, you'll notice that the shoulders and arms are thicker than the TTA.

The spandex makes anything without muscles look silly. If going with a sweater then a narrow tt would be alright.

The spandex makes anything without muscles look silly. If going with a sweater then a narrow tt would be alright.
:exactly:

I tried SE on the TTA and I never liked the look of the void between the pecs and the shoulder and also the collar bone/neck area would never lay right either. With just the shirt and the strap the Royce looked the best to me. Without all the gear on him spandex is a hard look to pull off.

Last edited:
:exactly:

I tried SE on the TTA and I never liked the look of the void between the pecs and the shoulder and also the collar bone/neck area would never lay right either. With just the shirt and the strap the Royce looked the best to me. Without all the gear on him spandex is a hard look to pull off.

You should've pushed the shoulders down then, instead of leaving them shrugged. :huh

I moved them all around up, down, front and back it just never looked right to me. It looks like HT re worked the body upper body for the new Superman, he looks great in spandex. I might try to get one of those for SE.

Far too big for Snake Eyes. :lol

And pushing the shoulders down on the TTA eliminates the issues you pointed out. Are you sure you pushed them all the way down? :dunno

Last edited:
OK the size is way off but my point was to get the right look in spandex HT used a combination of the body types and not just a TTA with the shoulders pushed down.

Yeah, the Superman body looks nearly perfect in the body fitting suit. I would be awesome to have a similar body with smaller proportions.

OK the size is way off but my point was to get the right look in spandex HT used a combination of the body types and not just a TTA with the shoulders pushed down.

To get the right look, you just gotta push the shoulders down. There are plenty of pics in this thread proving it. They're what made me, and several other members switch from the ST-1 he was initially on.

Back