Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
posability- he is an overweighted unposable turd

Sculpt- fantastic.have no problems with it

hopefully Sideshow doesn't mess up Junkyard for his 2030 release

Paint job looks sort of hokey on him; do you think ski could do wonders on timber?

I digress; I just don't know! I might bite when I see him loose wherever sells him; just for completion.

Finally had some time to play around with my Snake Eyes.
That Damn Wolf is hard to make stand ! Just wanted to share.

So turns out the ACI sweater doesn't look as horrible on him as I thought. I used some athletic tape to firm up the stomach/torso area (which was a floppy f'in mess btw), and hotglued some SS roid legs onto him, and did a few other little tweaks and... yeah I kinda like. In person he looks pretty slick, not sure how well any pics are portraying him to everyone, esp all our crappy phone snaps, but I really hadn't been that impressed with anyone's pics thus far. In person though, pretty swift. No problems standing him up, either.

A_QWyotCIAANigR.jpg:large

Plan to make a few more little mods, and need to clean up a hotglue snafu on the left shoulder, but much happier with him than I thought I would be. The gimp mask looks great in person, but I still I am gonna give it a spray of dullcoat to ease my ocd some.

Timber btw is worse than anyone said. I messed with him for 2 minutes and gave up. I don't get why they didn't make everything from the neck down a statue. Having those areas with movement without the actual full range capable because of the stance he is kinda shaped into, just shrug. And boy is he heavy, you guys weren't lying about that.

Bring on Major Bludd.

EDIT - Also, the visor'd dome kinda looks malformed to me, around the chin or jaw. I need to get a look at it in daylight tomorrow, and compare with pics, but hoping I didn't get a "melted" or something special exclusive Rocky Dennis version.

If he's floppy in the abs, you might have a broken Pro. Might wanna check for a vertical fracture line right above the abs and see if SSC will swap out the body for ya.

Yeah, good call. That happened with Dusty or Flint but by the time I got around to check, my window of not feeling like a crook had long since passed.

Got Timber, not bad for $25. Actually, $25 is a hell of a deal.
Was shocked by the size and weight, pictures do not properly illustrate
Timbers size. Only complaint is the weak paint apps.
Haven't had any issues with him falling, or not being able to hold a pose.

P1180938.jpg

Thanks to E for pushing me to get it.

Back