Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it was Commando SE that found Timber in the MASS Device cartoon, two years before he wore the visor and carried a sword.
I'm hoping it'll be a classic 80's Uzi like the one that came with the 1/5 scale statue.

The toys were really all that mattered to me, I liked the comics and TV show but they have little to do with my nostalgia for GI Joe.

The original Uzi with the collapsible butt stock can be found from Dragon, Hot Toys, and Phicen, one without stock can be had from 21C Toys. In fact, Monkey Depot is currently selling the Phicen one for $12 (I don't know about the quality though):
https://www.monkeydepot.com/Rifle_Phicen_Ltd_UZI_p/pcl0008-o477.htm

Last edited:
I know you can put him back, my point was there's no shame in you guys keeping your first SE's because you already made some nice upgrades to keep him respectable with current releases.

Who says we're selling them? Matter of fact, EF stated to the contrary. :dunno

Yea I don't see a need to sell the original. He is a bit short, but decent out of the box.

Unless you just want one version of a character on the shelf.

But as has already been said, they're including stuff to update SE's first release (though I didn't and don't find anything wrong with the swords that one came with :huh).

I kinda wish they'd given him an MP7 instead of the Uzi.

Yep, and a good update to the first SE would be a MAC-10! :wink1:
I wouldn't mind a MP7 like the one that came with Cobra Commander, or a MP9, also the has yet to be made in 1/6 scale PP-2000 (even though it fits better with a Cobra trooper).

I think if ya missed out on the Uzi with the first SE, you could get one form the Ninja Viper and wouldn't mind getting a MAC-10, SSC should take the opportunity to release a new weapon here.

Yea I don't see a need to sell the original. He is a bit short, but decent out of the box.

Unless you just want one version of a character on the shelf.

Also, I doubt that this one will come with the same webgear the first one had, and if you plan on displaying him with the Uzi, the original web gear makes much more since then the Fast Mags seen in the teaser.

I forsee a lot of people ditching their Bradstreet CCs once chrome dome comes out, especially if he's got an alternate hooded head.

Anyway, iirc this figure should come with an alternate all-plastic v2 head. Looking forward to seeing both. Also if I had to guess I imagine this version of Timber will be sitting down.

____ Yeah! KCCO brothers.

Back to the SE Timber talk.

Right on! Love me some FLBP and DAR.

Back to SE though, I'm looking forward to the body upgrade. I may be one of the few that didn't change out my original Pro body on the original SE so this will be a welcome addition.

I may try to offload my Snake Eyes V1 to fund the new one if this guy comes with the visor and doesn't look ridiculous wearing it. . .I'm keeping the scimitar sword, though.

I'd love to see the weasel skull necklace as the exclusive, maybe even with a winter parka. I'll keep dreaming in that one. Or maybe it'll be SE's "rubber human face mask", so if you put him in dress greens, he can go on a date with (the hopefully upcoming) Scarlett...

Also, this begs the question, how about Dr Venom's Brain Wave Scanner as a figure environment? It would HAVE to be better received than what SS is calling The Pitt.

I hope the Visor head looks more like the Palisades bust than the ones released by Sideshow.

From Sideshow's facebook

This new Snakes Eyes figure will have new muscular arms, two portraits (visor and googles), new sweater and pants, more guns, new sword as well as Timber as a companion piece, which will have two portraits, 15+ points of articulation

Ok...I'ma backpedal all over myself, now, so everyone stay out from behind me.

In the light of the new information given by Evilface, Teemu and others, I am officially on board with eveyone who is anticipating this figure to be crown jewel of the line so far.

Articulated Timber, two portraits on both figures, tons of guns, a 1911 instead of the trendy pistol, enhanced mannequin...

there';s win all over the place, here. And I don't give a damn how much it costs.

Back