Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much for being a silent warrior with all that gear. Maybe he could disguise his sounds by sneaking around behind a hoard of pots and pans salesmen that are joining a walking parade of hubcap vendors.

So much for being a silent warrior with all that gear. Maybe he could disguise his sounds by sneaking around behind a hoard of pots and pans salesmen that are joining a walking parade of hubcap vendors.

you'd be amazed how quiet you CAN be even when carrying allot of gear.

That said, the figure still doesn't really work.

Yeah, but he was always the king of overboard, more weapons, bigger guns, etc... but always, those damn tiny feet. :lol

:lol

Liefeldcaptainamerica.jpg

Tiny feet? Oh man. How does this guy get away with this crap?

Does that shield have nipples?

Yea I can't believe **** artwork like that wasn't rejected.

I still don't see how this hack became so popular with fans. I guess cause it was a "artist" that anyone could draw like.

I still don't see how this hack became so popular with fans. I guess cause it was a "artist" that anyone could draw like.

I'll never understand it either. I actually cringed when finding out he was doing an issue of a comic I enjoyed back in the day. But a LOT of geeks flocked to his **** like bugs to a zapper. :lol

I'll never understand it either. I actually cringed when finding out he was doing an issue of a comic I enjoyed back in the day. But a LOT of geeks flocked to his **** like bugs to a zapper. :lol

Hate to say it, but I was one. I loved Youngblood, thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, now I look back and I'm all...wtf? :monkey4

I think it had more to do with our fascination with the characters he created. Like Cable and Deadpool and Domino. And his page designs were right up there with the rest of the artists of that day. Dynamic, leaping off the page, big and bold.

I remember recognizing the flaws in the art, but the characters and the stories were so damned fine that I was willing to overlook it.

Hate to say it, but I was one. I loved Youngblood, thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, now I look back and I'm all...wtf? :monkey4

:lol I remember finding Youngblood #1 in my box at the LCS and chucking it back at the clerk with a "NOPE!" :lol

I think it had more to do with our fascination with the characters he created. Like Cable and Deadpool and Domino. And his page designs were right up there with the rest of the artists of that day. Dynamic, leaping off the page, big and bold.

I remember recognizing the flaws in the art, but the characters and the stories were so damned fine that I was willing to overlook it.

Guess it takes all kinds. :huh I thought his artwork was attrocious and his writing even worse. Cable was a predictable snoozefest and Deadpool only got good when stripped from Liefeld. :lol

Back