Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stay away from the PT clone stuff. Just PT SW and a few HT for me.:lecture

Basically all clones for me now. Will get TPM Obi-Wan when he ships, Dooku someday, Greivous, etc. HT SW wise gonna have to be blown away by something to go down that road. Joe/Cobra figures will be a case by case basis. I am mixing in HT Marvel stuff and of course I'm all in with SS LOTR statue line while waiting to see how much The Hobbit stuff I'm buying.

Looking at the pictures again, I am kinda torn. I think there are things about him that are cool. I do not like the zip up jacket at all. Timber looks kinda "wonky" for lack of a better word.

$200 price tag is a definite kick in the pants. I guess plastic wolves are expensive to make. Seeing as how I have already dropped Star Wars, for the most part, I will probably still be getting this and seeing how it will look in hand and after some futzing.

Glad I already have a black commando sweater.

Looking at the pictures again, I am kinda torn. I think there are things about him that are cool. I do not like the zip up jacket at all. Timber looks kinda "wonky" for lack of a better word.

$200 price tag is a definite kick in the pants. I guess plastic wolves are expensive to make. Seeing as how I have already dropped Star Wars, for the most part, I will probably still be getting this and seeing how it will look in hand and after some futzing.

Glad I already have a black commando sweater.

Except for Timber his extra noggin, the two new SE heads and the elbow pads on the sweater, everything else has been released already. So he's at minimum 75% reuse.

The $200 is a bit much though. I don't like the magazine holders at all. Good thing I picked up a Saves Punisher sweater.

Zip up jacket looks silly. Reminds me of some North Face fleece. Neck looks long which makes the questionable head size even more of an issue.

The arms look pretty big in the pics with the under sweater on... I wonder what body this is using?

$200 is kahkah for sure but not surprised.

I just wanna get it and futz with it. SS's pix aren't flattering at all.

Should bea fun figure to bash and futz with.

North Face. Snake Eyes must go on many adventures.

No doubt.

oh-you-wear-a-north-face-jacket%3F-you-must-go-on-so-many-adventures.jpg

I think its pretty awesome that Timber's back is dark like it was on the toon.

Disappointed that there's no:

1. Bare hands
2. Cartoon rifle
3: Classic Uzi

1. Bare hands
2. Cartoon rifle

Wow...if that's your only issues, you can get the first 2 at TA for like $5 total.

I just noticed he has extra mags for his MP9 or Uzi in the subload on his left thigh, that's pretty cool.

I'm also liking Timber the more I look at him. He's now the proper size and if I can get the limbs lined up properly, the joints shouldn't bother me that much.

99% of this figure can be bashed at 50% of the price and a bit disgraceful coming on the heels of the Viper who was absolutely perfect.

Have to agree with you on this... there have been quite a few great commando Snake Eyes bashes and imagine many of them came in well under the price tag. Nothing about this really screams Snake Eyes to me.

Like Flosi I can remain content that I'm out of this line... I was thinking about picking this one one; but just not worth it for the final figure and how funky Timber looks.

1. Bare hands
2. Cartoon rifle

1. I've got a bag full of bare hands.
2. I've got several cartoon laser rifles.
3. I've got a classic uzi.

1. I've got a bag full of bare hands.
2. I've got several cartoon laser rifles.
3. I've got a classic uzi.

Back