Sideshow selling QMx Serenity!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am also guessing $1599. ;)

only off by $900. :lol

Well, the version without lighting should be significantly cheaper. But it would be ridiculous if it were $2,500 since the MR Falcon was much larger (with full lighting too) and was only $2,200.

ridiculous eh? well...price announced and it's $2500 :google

good news is it's gonna come with a sig by Capt. Tightpants and a lithograph. :chew

You can't really compare it to a mass market item that was produced in China. But $2500 is pretty steep. I don't really want to see what the new Enterprise is going to cost...

Who knows how much more shipping costs will be. :huh

At least there's layaway.

The $2495 was somewhat more then I had hoped for and if that was going to be it, then I'd likey pass. However, with the $500 off, I think its a goer. No doubt still got postage on top of that, which won't be cheap and then local customs duty and tax. But as long as the current exchange rate holds, I think I can just swing it.

btw, does the price include shipping? cause if not, that may be $100 more...

I'm sure that's without shipping. And shipping will be quite expensive, it's being shipped in a crate:

3903902889_0894592306.jpg

Really glad for the Nathan Fillion autograph. And the Layaway system where you can setup payments for like 12 months. That's the only way I'll be able to do it. Especially right now, I don't have enough room on my credit card.

This is totally worth it though, my holy grail, no way I'm missing this.

The prices soul-crushing, but I hope that the layaway system is somewhat reasonable. A 12-month system would work for me!

I don't want to pass this up, but I really could never afford this in any realistic way!

This is totally worth it though, my holy grail, no way I'm missing this.

Ditto to that. And since I live in Copenhagen, Denmark think what the total will be when shippingcosts and import tax (fyi: that another 25%) is added. But I'm still gonna get it. Now I just got to figure out what the time is in Denmark when it's 12 p.m. PDT in the USA.

The $2495 was somewhat more then I had hoped for and if that was going to be it, then I'd likey pass. However, with the $500 off, I think its a goer. No doubt still got postage on top of that, which won't be cheap and then local customs duty and tax. But as long as the current exchange rate holds, I think I can just swing it.

I'm sure shipping and customs will eat up most of that $500. Stinks for those outside the US.

I'm sure shipping and customs will eat up most of that $500. Stinks for those outside the US.

Shipping, customs and GST, so yeah, I totally expect that $500 to go too, tho it could have been much worse, could be the full $2500 + shipping,customs and GST.

I've done some quick 'guess' costs (sent an email to ask about shipping) and all up, I'd say I'm look at a bit over $3000AUD, so yeah, not cheap, means the computer upgrade gets delayed for another 12 months.

Next issue is waking up in time, it will go up for pre-order at 5.30am on Saturday for me. Short of getting #1, what I really want is #40 or less (that I'll then try to trade up to #40). Basically I'm looking at getting this for my 40th Birthday next year.

Shipping, customs and GST, so yeah, I totally expect that $500 to go too, tho it could have been much worse, could be the full $2500 + shipping,customs and GST.

I've done some quick 'guess' costs (sent an email to ask about shipping) and all up, I'd say I'm look at a bit over $3000AUD, so yeah, not cheap, means the computer upgrade gets delayed for another 12 months.

Next issue is waking up in time, it will go up for pre-order at 5.30am on Saturday for me. Short of getting #1, what I really want is #40 or less (that I'll then try to trade up to #40). Basically I'm looking at getting this for my 40th Birthday next year.

hey guru-

how about this. i am also going to order right at the start time. If i get #40 or under and you do not, i am sure we can work something through QMX to trade the numbers out between us. you have been posting here from the beginning and it could be a little b-day present from me. :fest

just give me a PM if it works for you.

ahh, you've only signed up to the SS list.... get yourself to the QMx serenity site, stat, and sign up for that one: https://www.quantummechanix.com/Serenity.html

Depending on how pre-orders go, SS may never even see any of them to sell.

i would think ssc will get some to sell seeing as that they have it advertised as such. if they didn't i would think it would almost be false advertising.
now if it means that they get 1 or 100 of them to sell:confused: that remains to be seen. with the increase of the ES though from 500 to 1000 and the fact the price is most likely higher than alot of people were hoping for, i think ssc will get some to sell. so i will wait and see.

i would think ssc will get some to sell seeing as that they have it advertised as such. if they didn't i would think it would almost be false advertising.
now if it means that they get 1 or 100 of them to sell:confused: that remains to be seen. with the increase of the ES though from 500 to 1000 and the fact the price is most likely higher than alot of people were hoping for, i think ssc will get some to sell. so i will wait and see.

Plus there's the Rewards Points from Sideshow--$2,500 translates to $125 in points.

QMx will have a good layaway plan though, you can setup how many months of payments you want and then after it's paid off they will start building it.

QMx will have a good layaway plan though, you can setup how many months of payments you want and then after it's paid off they will start building it.

That's really great actually. If I knew where I'd be next year I would do this. But there are so many possibilities and what if's to my next year that I just don't know. :(

Plus there's the Rewards Points from Sideshow--$2,500 translates to $125 in points.

i thought the $500 QMx coupon was only good through the QMx site, making the final total $2000. I am assuming the price will be $2500 through SS, so even with the $125 in points at SS it will still cost $375 more than the QMx price. am i wrong here? :confused:

i thought the $500 QMx coupon was only good through the QMx site, making the final total $2000. I am assuming the price will be $2500 through SS, so even with the $125 in points at SS it will still cost $375 more than the QMx price. am i wrong here? :confused:

I believe you are right!

Do you think QMX would let me pay for this thing over 5 years? Hahaha, this is the only way I see this working for me.
:D

Back