Sideshow SDCC Thread June 25th - July 12th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Sideshow Collectibles I hope we get more X-Men and Spidey villain statues

Would be great.

I'd love a BTTF II Marty the most and movie Deadpool

I don't think we'll see another Marty for a while, but I wouldn't be against it. I've heard it looks better in person, but I passed on this one, as the likeness just wasn't there enough for me. As for Deadpool, it's likely too early for anything to pop up there. I'd say he's one who will pop up in previews in January or so, maybe December, leading into the February release.

I'm all for Ripley showing up again, but really, I'm not a big fan of things popping up at one SDCC, then hearing nothing about them at all, and just getting them to show up again the following year. I really just want her released! I don't need to see more pictures, get all excited again and then wait another 8 months for a PO to maybe show up, only to see her once again at SDCC 2016. :lol

Really excited for Maria Hill, and do hope we'll get some more surprises from Hot Toys like we did last year!

Here ya go...

11709851_1456912517937271_6616147376008618571_n.jpeg

:D

Thanks in advance to the Freaks who are there and bring the SDCC to the rest of us here in the US and around the world... THANKS!!!:fireworks

Back