Sideshow SDCC Thread June 25th - July 12th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear lord he's glorious but I can't do it, I promised myself only comic versions in sizes larger than 1/4
902446-product-feature1.jpg

If that was Arkham Asylum, I probably would have ordered

I like this one a lot more than the Asylum suit, which is complete preference! I love all the games, and this will be a brilliant representation of them for me! :) I love how agile it looks. And once you've got it in the new game, well, there's no going back for me, personally (both literally and figuratively! :lol)

his face looks a little warped :p dislocated jaw?

That's just the angle of the shot.

So are the Mondo Turtles going to be available through Sideshow and does that mean they will be marked up even more so Sideshow can take a cut of the profit? I'm not sure I like where this is headed, though I do love the figures.

So are the Mondo Turtles going to be available through Sideshow and does that mean they will be marked up even more so Sideshow can take a cut of the profit? I'm not sure I like where this is headed, though I do love the figures.

BBTS and Sideshow are selling the Mondo Iron Giant and first Hellboy statue at the same price Mondo's site was selling them.

Sideshow doesn't usually up the prices on pieces above the SRP they distribute for another company. Generally it's much like buying from a store. The store get's a retailer price, and then marks the price up to the SRP. The only difference is that if you buy it off the companies site, like Mondo, they obviously get to keep more of the profits.

Back