Sideshow SDCC Thread June 25th - July 12th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone stopped by Prime 1's booth? Wondering if they have the batmobile there.

I don't think Prime 1 has a booth there. They're represented by Sideshow, and Sideshow has their Arkham Knight Batman, and 1:2 Dark Knight Joker there -- along with a bunch of Transformers.

I'm pretty sure, like the rest of the Arkham line from Prime 1, only Batman has been made, with Arkham Knight up next. The Batmobile and other characters will likely begin to appear in the Fall.

I must admit, the Prime 1 Arkham Batman looks pretty sick. I'm just not into that scale and haven't played the game yet either. But my original thoughts on that piece from the prototype pics was that his head was way too small compared to his body and especially compared to his hands and feet. These new pictures actually show a better proportioned Batman than the PO pics. I still won't get it as I have the draw the line somewhere, but it does look cool and I can see the craze for it being justified.

I must admit, the Prime 1 Arkham Batman looks pretty sick. I'm just not into that scale and haven't played the game yet either. But my original thoughts on that piece from the prototype pics was that his head was way too small compared to his body and especially compared to his hands and feet. These new pictures actually show a better proportioned Batman than the PO pics. I still won't get it as I have the draw the line somewhere, but it does look cool and I can see the craze for it being justified.

I'm SOOOOOO excited for this piece! I seriously am. It looks so fantastic! I completely understand having to draw the line somewhere...it's getting pretty insane right now. This one I had to have, and from all I've seen, it'll be one of the centerpieces of my collection! I have faith Prime 1 will deliver something incredibly close to the proto we're looking at!

I'm eagerly anticipating Harley and Catwoman's announcements in the line, and I'm hoping to get them both as well. That may be wishful thinking on my front cost wise, but I think that'd be an astonishing trio!

I can't believe how much there is this year! I'm spending birthday and Christmas presents for 2016 in my head already! :lol

I'm SOOOOOO excited for this piece! I seriously am. It looks so fantastic! I completely understand having to draw the line somewhere...it's getting pretty insane right now. This one I had to have, and from all I've seen, it'll be one of the centerpieces of my collection! I have faith Prime 1 will deliver something incredibly close to the proto we're looking at!

I'm eagerly anticipating Harley and Catwoman's announcements in the line, and I'm hoping to get them both as well. That may be wishful thinking on my front cost wise, but I think that'd be an astonishing trio!

I can't believe how much there is this year! I'm spending birthday and Christmas presents for 2016 in my head already! :lol
Hope poison Ivy will be announced aswell, but batgirl can look good too! However with these prices :) you must be pickey

Right Now for Next year I'm in line for:
Modern Batman
Spider-man Red&Blue
Darkseid
Jason Voorhees
Brown Wolverine
Sabretooth
Aquaman
Dark Knight Batman
Skeletor 1/5th

So much for drawing a line. And I didn't even list my maybes :lol

Hope poison Ivy will be announced aswell, but batgirl can look good too! However with these prices :) you must be pickey

They haven't teased Ivy, and I wasn't a big fan of her look this time out. Definitely not enough to spend this kind of money on her! But the line looks like it'll go deep, with at least another handful of characters teased, not including Arkham Knight! (Harley, Batgirl, Catwoman, Two-Face, Nightwing). Definitely have to be picky!

Right Now for Next year I'm in line for:
Modern Batman
Spider-man Red&Blue
Darkseid
Jason Voorhees
Brown Wolverine
Sabretooth
Aquaman
Dark Knight Batman
Skeletor 1/5th

So much for drawing a line. And I didn't even list my maybes :lol

I hear ya! I haven't gone through what I've got on deck for 2016 yet. I know for this year I've still got XM Daredevil coming, which is a huge expense!

Next year right now are:

Spider-Man PF (paid for)
Prime 1 Batman
Scarlet Witch Hot Toys (paid for)
Luke Skywalker Hot Toys (paid for)
Red Sonja

And price-pendent, but very likely

Prime 1 Catwoman
Prime 1 Harley Quinn
He-Man 1/5
Skeletor 1/5
Maria Hill Hot Toys

So after I finish saving up for my XM Daredevil coming at the end of the year, I've got quite a bit on deck. Some will depend on pricing, but I think it's a really good lineup! And I'm still debating the Tweeterhead Batgirl statue. I need to pick and choose, but it keeps nagging at me. The list would've been so much easier had Masters of the Universe not turned out as good as I knew it would. :lol

Why did they go with shoes for Aquaman?

11059877_1175435352482130_3030412680685743100_n.jpg

(Credit to Piziitoys)

37.jpg

Not sure if you found the answer yet or not Josh, but it looks like Sideshow is making Voltron.

Back