Sideshow Screws Us Big Time with Samaratin 2 !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot depends on whether it will be made of polystone or metal. A wood grip sure as hell won't make it or break it for me. A polystone frame is a deal breaker though.

I agree with ya on that, the grip is not a deal breaker. But ti being metal was a very cool selling point IMO.

Lonnie asked them. They said they would wave the flex cancellation fee if you called and told them.

but you would lose your reward points. i guess that's why they put that disclaimer 'prototype' or 'not final product'. but the cancellation policy is a good one for being able to order, then cancel with no penalty so i guess it's a wash.

The Samaritan II has changed from a wood grip to polyurethane one!

This change is a MAJOR difference for many of us. The wood handle was one of the main reasons why many of us ordered it. Don't let it go!! Let the Sideshow management team know that they went too far this time. They need to change it back to wood out of respect for us customers who have spent thousands of dollars each on their products!!! The wood handle must be done for the Big Baby shotgun too!!

do you run around home playing with it?
haha

no biggy its a display piece

Yeah, it's a display piece. But you still want to feel like you're getting your money's worth. They could make it out of plastic that looks exactly like metal and it would look the same on your shelf, but do you think people would want to pay $400 for it?

If all these people are going to cancel their orders, SS it's probably best if you cut down the ES per cancel.

Back