Sideshow Screwed Me Over!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
occulum said:
:lol brilliant!

just be glad you hadnt broken the seal!!
or accidentally gotten the Full-screen instead of the Wide-screen :lol

That's not funny! I have mistakenly bought Full-Screen a couple of times......ok, I guess it was funny.

Re: Ask to speak to a supervisor!

Hi everyone,

Dusty alerted me that this thread has a cs issue and upon dropping in I was a bit saddened to see how the tone of the thread has developed. Sideshow Collectibles does not approve of any rude behavior by our staff.

If any customer has an issue that they feel can not be resolved by the person that they are speaking with, they can respectfully request to speak to the next person in charge for assistance. You can also feel free to e-mail this request to us and your inquiry will be returned by the next immediate supervisor. Always. It is our ultimate goal to assist you and hope that ALL participants in any discussion WILL conduct themselves in a mature manner.

Mini-rock and Alice Adrenochrome are invited to e-mail me at [email protected] and I will make sure a supervisor looks into any outstanding issues that they may have. I believe Herald Elrond has already been assisted, but may not have agreed with the resolution. If I am incorrect in this assessment, he too is welcome to e-mail. Please include your full contact info, your board name and a short description of the issue.

HeraldElrond said:
I was told rather rudely by chicky as well indirectly that if "HE has a problem then HE needs to contact our CS staff," which I did repeatedly, explained so in my post, and was still ignored.

I would like to address HE's comment, who thought me rude. Have I told Herald-Elrond that if 'H.E. has an issue, H.E. should contact our Customer Service department directly?" OF COURSE! Why? Because I always, always council our customers who have issues and who desire an actual resolution, to contact us directly so that we can assist them. Stating 'your case' in a thread is useful for board chatter and creating a victim profile, but does nothing to resolve issues directly. Was that phrase rude? Well, it seems to be a matter of interpretation.

It is often difficult to handle Customer Service complaints posted through a news board and even more so when posters participation is handled anonymously. If we happen to view your post, we have no way of knowing which of our clients you are and the process of identifying you only lengthens your inconvenience. Anonymity also leads one to assume they have the right to publically rant, insult, and / or act anything other then the adults they should be. I believe posting inappropriate photos and verbally assaulting someone personally is uncalled for and ultimately is not a means to an end.

We will not discuss specific Customer Service issues on a news board. Sideshow Collectibles maintains a certain level of privacy for our clients, which means that we choose not to publically share customers' correspondences, which can be abusive; their credit issues, which cause most of the cancellation problems; or any other details, which would ultimately provide a well rounded perspective to situations that have been or will be posted. We always ask that collectors remember that there are two sides to every story and that sometimes the other party may not be able to participate in the discussion.

As always, I look forward to obtaining assistance for the three collectors that feel that they have not received the appropriate level of customer service. I also remind everyone that if they have an order or product issue, to contact us directly via the information below!

Best,
Chicky

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

U.S. Ph: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int’l Fx: (805) 214-2190
[email protected]

You guys are soooooo in trouuuuuuubleeee!!!!!:D :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Now seriously, I hope Minirock and everyone else here can solve their issues with SS and get their pieces. From my side I had only good experiences with their CS.

Seriously though, well put!

If I have an issue, I call or email CS. Then I come to gripe about it here. I don't complain here and hope it gets resolved, nor should anyone else. I unfortunately doubt that we'll ever get Dawn's view of the situation, so it seems a little unfair to start burning her at the stake. However it does seem that several people have had unpleasent experiences with her and it shouldn't just be dropped.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for SS and it's CS for they've never been anything short of great to me.

So I was hoping Chicky might respond and she has, so I'll be locking this thread.

As she says, and I have always said, customer service issues should be dealt with through SSC's feedback system. If you feel like you've exhausted the customer service system, you can always email [email protected] and she can perhaps clarify a situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back