Sideshow Screwed Me Over!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to jump on any conclusion until I hear Dawn's story but still Dawn is a SS worker and she should treat all customer with loyalty. Believe me, I meet alot of stupid people at my work but I just put up with it and try to solve the problem than just start yelling. Sideshow.... a loyal customer just wants his Maul bust. He just wants reason for the cancellation. It's not that hard.

Last edited:
You guys are right; it is uncharacteristic of Sideshow’s CS which is why I was so shocked by the way I was treated (by a CS manager no less). Every experience with Erin and Amy (I think it was Amy) has always been pleasant, as has been my experience with other members of the SS team. I'm happy that at least you, Fubeca, have had a positive experience with this person. All I know of this person is that she seems to be able to dictate who gets, or doesn't get, what at her discretion, without any explanation, and can be very unkindly. But, like you said, Vader AL, “One person doesn’t make a company.” I’m not looking to put Sideshow "the company" in a bad light here. This was just something so out of the ordinary, and so different than any experience I’ve had with any one person at SS, that I thought my fellow collectors had to know. I’d really hate for this to happen to a fellow collector; and, if it did, you could guarantee the same support from me that you all have shown here.

Deke, yeah, the card works fine. Most my other SS purchases were with that card. Not only that, I use it everyday without any problems for purchases both large and small.

I have no official capacity to do anything concerning this matter, but I just wanted to assure you all that it has been seen and passed along to those that do possess that capacity. I honestly have no idea what the whole story is and don't have a clue why Mini's order was canceled, but I'm sure it can (and will) all be settled during business hours tomorrow, so don't start buying pitchforks quite yet :duff

Mini-Rock said:
You guys are right; it is uncharacteristic of Sideshow’s CS which is why I was so shocked by the way I was treated (by a CS manager no less). Every experience with Erin and Amy (I think it was Amy) has always been pleasant, as has been my experience with other members of the SS team. I'm happy that at least you, Fubeca, have had a positive experience with this person. All I know of this person is that she seems to be able to dictate who gets, or doesn't get, what at her discretion, without any explanation, and can be very unkindly. But, like you said, Vader AL, “One person doesn’t make a company.” I’m not looking to put Sideshow "the company" in a bad light here. This was just something so out of the ordinary, and so different than any experience I’ve had with any one person at SS, that I thought my fellow collectors had to know. I’d really hate for this to happen to a fellow collector; and, if it did, you could guarantee the same support from me that you all have shown here.

Deke, yeah, the card works fine. Most my other SS purchases were with that card. Not only that, I use it everyday without any problems for purchases both large and small.

Erin and Amy are my faves, just luv them.

Crazy...im surprised you handled it so well Rock. I'd give her a piece of my mind if she came at me like that.

Yeah I feel your pain Mini-Rock. I've dealt with Dawn too - and thanks to her winning customer service I lost my exclusive Kurgan.
She's no credit to Sideshow, but is the only person I've had a problem with. Everyone else has been great to work with.

Hmm.. Think it was a year ago or so when my crediccard didn't go through. I had no idea why, SS emailed me like 4 times and I just kept telling them that the info they had was correct and it was plenty of $$$ on the account.

and then all of a sudden it worked, though I didn't call them, I just emailed them and they were very helpful all the time!

Hope you get your bust Rock!

Mini-Rock, very un SSC-like indeed, but personally, I'm not surprised to hear this. Me too, I currently have an issue with someone at the SSC CS department, and I have the feeling of being ignored, instead of helped. It's a nasty feeling, having a problem with a company which you actually really like. But it's only fair to say that I've also been helped correctly in the past by the SSC CS.

With all our rings combined, we can summon Captain Planet!

captainplanet.jpg

Shaihulud said:
Well I'd be curious what Sideshow has to say for their defense on the matter...Really sorry to hear that Mini-rock...Hope all will be o.k. and that you will get your Maul bust somehow...Concerning that Dawn girl...well maybe it was ''that'' time of the month you know....
While I take exception to (''that'' time of the month you know) comment as
a women and knowing men who seem to pms all the time, there is no excuse for bad customer service.
I hope this situation is resolved in a postive way and you will love SS again

Shai meet me in the back room so we can talk about that time of the month:lol :lol

I have dealt with Erin and Aimee on the phone and both have been nothing short of exceptional. I have had a ton of help from Jennifer via e-mail.

Mini-rock must have this bust. Sideshow have you seen this guy's collection of star wars goodies? It is beat only by Steve Sansweet's!

On the few occasions I've had to contact SSC CS I've found them to be very helpful - Jennifer rocks!!!!!!

But I'm sure that SSC will sort whatever the problem is because that's the kind of company they are.

I predict Mini-Rock will get his bust and an apology and all will be right with the world.

:chew

Aimee has been a doll both times I talked to her and she helped me with a return. The one time I talked to Dawn she was very pleasant. I'm sorry to hear about this but we have only heard one side of the story. I hope that more is explained here when a there's a resolution. Good luck MR.

Well, I delt with Dawn a while back when my Galadriel was canceled....and it was not pleasant.
I was never charged for it and when I called to ask why....since you lot were receiving yours, she did her snapping thing and said that I canceled it.
Now, I chalked it up to the change-over with the website (update and all)
But it was nonetheless upsetting. She did, however get me another order fulfilled for that particular piece as the second-chance deals were popping up...Little did I know then that I could get a Galadriel for $80 on eBay! :rolleyes:

Hope it works out Mini-Rock. Im sure SS CS will come through...

So sorry to hear that, MR.

I can only speak positively of Dawn, as it was she who arranged to send me an AP Cave Troll statue when my online order was not processed correctly due to a 'web error'.

Hope all will be resolved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back