Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhino is a fantastic statue! Mine is perfect. But I can tell you that if it wasn't I would take the $20 and fix the minor cracks because I like rhino as a character and I would not pass up the oppurtunity to own this beast. SS quality/weight is not what it used to be....this has been and will be stated over and over and over again. The prices are higher too this has been stated over and over and over again. If you think they are gonna read these forums and lower prices and make statues heavier again your:cuckoo:

Rhino is a fantastic statue! Mine is perfect. But I can tell you that if it wasn't I would take the $20 and fix the minor cracks because I like rhino as a character and I would not pass up the oppurtunity to own this beast. SS quality/weight is not what it used to be....this has been and will be stated over and over and over again. The prices are higher too this has been stated over and over and over again. If you think they are gonna read these forums and lower prices and make statues heavier again your:cuckoo:

Yeah and this is Sideshow statement about this issue.

tumblr_m41e3tIa8n1rw7k3jo1_500.gif

I wonder if you could fill the rhino through one of those cracks wilth a polymer or cement of some kind. Then he would weigh a ton.

I wonder if you could fill the rhino through one of those cracks wilth a polymer or cement of some kind. Then he would weigh a ton.

You would need a vent for the air to escape as it was filled. You could drill 2 small holes in the recess where the heads attach, one filler, one vent. And then patch them up once cured. I personally wouldn't fill it just ad about an inch coating to the inside.

Mine had pennies in it and then I realized... It IS a piggy bank!:rotfl

:lol these rhino jokes can make it on Saturday night live.... But remember the joker statue broken base with the Dutch body parts inside? That was no joke. It was so weird......

so what he got a exoskeleton. Its not the inside that defines him, but what he does or don't do.

I wonder if this be expensive in the future like venom. I like this more than venom for sure.

maybe I would also, but they aren't offering a $20 refund in my case, or in most other cases either. they're offering a $20 credit towards purchase of an INSTOCK item, which usually mean something that's crap, which is why it's in stock.:dunno

So let me get this straight....they are only offering a 20.00 credit for the damaged statues and on top of that it doesnt apply to what you want it to? Only on in stock merchandise that they specify? That is crap!!! :gah: :pfft:

one thing is for sure. when this hits the asian recasting guys, their recasts will be finally of better quality that what sideshow is offering. That's pretty sad sideshow. get your act together.

maybe I would also, but they aren't offering a $20 refund in my case, or in most other cases either. they're offering a $20 credit towards purchase of an INSTOCK item, which usually mean something that's crap, which is why it's in stock.:dunno

So let me get this straight....they are only offering a 20.00 credit for the damaged statues and on top of that it doesnt apply to what you want it to? Only on in stock merchandise that they specify? That is crap!!! :gah: :pfft:

Wtf?!? This better not be the case. I told them I want my credit to go towards one of my preorders. So far no response. I mean co e on it's already bad enough to get 20.00 for a 450.00 shipped statue.

one thing is for sure. when this hits the asian recasting guys, their recasts will be finally of better quality that what sideshow is offering. That's pretty sad sideshow. get your act together.

:slap crap you might be right, shame on SS for cutting corners.

Back