Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one thing is for sure. when this hits the asian recasting guys, their recasts will be finally of better quality that what sideshow is offering. That's pretty sad sideshow. get your act together.

That's just sad. The recast will be better quality than the original. :slap:cuckoo:

I still haven't gotten a response about my options. I have cracks and a paint blotch on the base. Am I to expect only $20 towards a future purchase?

I still haven't gotten a response about my options. I have cracks and a paint blotch on the base. Am I to expect only $20 towards a future purchase?

That's what it looks like. A $20 credit for in stock items only. See quads comment below.

maybe I would also, but they aren't offering a $20 refund in my case, or in most other cases either. they're offering a $20 credit towards purchase of an INSTOCK item, which usually mean something that's crap, which is why it's in stock.:dunno

Bottom line, if it wasn't hollow, we wouldn't have these issues.

Of course the irony is that SS created a cheap plastic body so they could have more profits, but in the end, it ends up costing them more, so they made less :rotfl

Of course the irony is that SS created a cheap plastic body so they could have more profits, but in the end, it ends up costing them more, so they made less :rotfl

Not really. It's all sold out and almost all the peeps here that received a damaged piece are keeping it and taking a $20 credit for in stock items that nobody wants. SSC is coming out of this with barely a scratch. They have no incentive to produce quality statues so long as their customers are so willing to accept receiving these hollow statues and keeping them if they arrive damaged.

Not really. It's all sold out and almost all the peeps here that received a damaged piece are keeping it and taking a $20 credit for in stock items that nobody wants. SSC is coming out of this with barely a scratch. They have no incentive to produce quality statues so long as their customers are so willing to accept receiving these hollow statues and keeping them if they arrive damaged.

True, but they do lose some client confidence on how they are presently conducting business.

Will that matter in the long run? Only time will tell. But still very sad that they would so drastically change their former stellar stance regarding QC & customer service.

Now it seems that they have taken a truly hard & unreasonable stance against the very loyal fans/clients that helped their very business grow over the years. Where has their creative pride & integrity gone? And how can they morally justify these practices? Stinks to high heaven no matter how you look at it.

And yes, we all want them to make money & be profitable, and keep the company viable. But they should not do it with inflated pricing while offering inferior quality pieces, ignoring obvious QC issues, & sticking it to their customers when they are at fault. Truly sad & frustrating days ahead.:cuckoo::slap:gah::thud:

My baloon Rhino:peace

Rhino2_zps8b01d65b.jpg

True, but they do lose some client confidence on how they are presently conducting business.

Will that matter in the long run? Only time will tell. But still very sad that they would so drastically change their former stellar stance regarding QC & customer service.

Now it seems that they have taken a truly hard & unreasonable stance against the very loyal fans/clients that helped their very business grow over the years. Where has their creative pride & integrity gone? And how can they morally justify these practices? Stinks to high heaven no matter how you look at it.

And yes, we all want them to make money & be profitable, and keep the company viable. But they should not do it with inflated pricing while offering inferior quality pieces, ignoring obvious QC issues, & sticking it to their customers when they are at fault. Truly sad & frustrating days ahead.:cuckoo::slap:gah::thud:

:goodpost::exactly: Absolutely true! I have made the hard choice to send him back, I will no longer throw money at Sideshow. I have zero confidence in them anymore! I am not ordering the Superman worms abomination either, and he was my number one most anticipated statue! Until SS feels the pinch from us somehow things will continue to decline!

You know they hand out those 20 dollar in stock gift cards out all the time. Basically they're giving you nothing

The funny thing is they stuck a $25 off coupon to the top of my Rhino shipping box for no reason...and mine arrived undamaged. :dunno

dont know for sure that i'm gonna keep it. they still haven't returned my last emailing to them. so I may just destroy him, I'm getting sick of this ****.:gah:

Back