Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

I hope so,next year this is going to be 1k.:nana:

For a side character I don't know. :dunno lol what if he turns out like the thing ex which is now going for 50% less than retail? Flipper should beware.

I'm not flipping this one,I only flip Hot Toys...:wave

Didn't someone day skaar ex and joker ex sold out in 30 mins to 1 day? Did those two really sell out that fast? That make rhino look pretty bad since rhino has been here for a couple of weeks already.

I like big Juggs too :D

majestic-cn-tower-massive-tits-huge-demotivational-poster.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Why does the announcement say ES 500 yet the website still says TBD?

Didn't someone day skaar ex and joker ex sold out in 30 mins to 1 day? Did those two really sell out that fast? That make rhino look pretty bad since rhino has been here for a couple of weeks already.

Don't know how long it took Skaar and Joker,but the Rhino was up for Pre order last week,so 7 days ago.It doesn't really matter we know there will be only 500 EX's.

friends order Ex before sold out .........dont want to see any of u on waitlist

Very nice looking statue. I really don't care for the character. What do you guys think this will be worth a year from now? I just have to many wants. Bowen Mags and Hulk ordered, Koto Mags, Vampirella EX and Lady Death Ex ordered but on waitlist, new Apocalypse, Arthas, and Hulk maq.

Last edited:

Very nice looking statue. I really don't care for the character. What do you guys think this will be worth a year from now? I just have to many wants. Bowen Mags and Hulk ordered, Koto Mags, Vampirella EX and Lady Death Ex ordered but on waitlist, new Apocalypse, Arthas, and Hulk maq.

Forget the bowen and koto stuff

TRue, once you 1/4 scale, it makes the 1/6 scale look sad =(

sorry off the topic i didnt own single bowen till date. But Thor Classic Action Statue i liked it ......is there anyone who bought it :)

TRue, once you 1/4 scale, it makes the 1/6 scale look sad =(

True that. I love Bowen can't get enough of them. But once I went 1/4 I never look back at Bowen or koto. :wink1:

Back