Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

I ordered becuase Spider-Man is the best Marvel Property, it looks awesome and i love Rhino

I would say Spider-man has the best villans hands down. The only thing that even comes close is X-men who have great villans also

Hopefully it will happen. The fact that SS made rhino gives me hope for some more villans in the future. The day I get a omega red or a Dr Oct I'll be complete

Hopefully it will happen. The fact that SS made rhino gives me hope for some more villans in the future. The day I get a omega red or a Dr Oct I'll be complete

Wow bro', we are on the same mission when it comes to villain statues. Those two would be all that I need and I'd be happy with my overall villain collection.

Last edited:

Been thinking and I really want a Doc Oc in 1/4 scale soon. Just those medal arms flaring out would be quite a sight by itself.

Except for Iron Fist, Daredevil, Nova, Cable, Deadpool and all types of Spidey I think it's time SSC put aside the heroes for a while and produce some villains. Sinister Six, Doom, Loki, (new) Red Skull, Apoc, Magneto, Omega Red, Sinister, Super Skrull, Iron Patriot etc.

Except for Iron Fist, Daredevil, Nova, Cable, Deadpool and all types of Spidey I think it's time SSC put aside the heroes for a while and produce some villains. Sinister Six, Doom, Loki, (new) Red Skull, Apoc, Magneto, Omega Red, Sinister, Super Skrull, Iron Patriot etc.

Man, sounds like my kinda list. :clap

I like Villains mOre than herOs :mwaha

I wouldn't have a problem buying most on this list.

I wish this would happen! A classic Loki is long overdue. And the fact that we don't have a 1/4 magneto yet is crazyy. I really hope the next 1/4 X-men of they announce is a villan mags/sinister/omega red. After the psy/rouge problems/fails I'm not sure if they should even bother with Jean grey

daredevil PF :lol

running gag for 6 years now

Back