Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

This would look good next to my Hulk comi!!! They'd be perfectly looking at each other...hmmMmMmM...!?

This would look good next to my Hulk comi!!! They'd be perfectly looking at each other...hmmMmMmM...!?

Punisher Com too. I think it'll look very cool having Rhino charging at Frank with him just standing there waiting to get him in range and BOOM! Grenade-sized bullet to the face :yess:

I can wait a little longer for a Juggy to come out. This year has been good enough already with more to come before years end.

Have they announced or hinted a Jugs is in the works?

Have they announced or hinted a Jugs is in the works?

Yes Jugs is planned but they hinted at legendary scale. He will be 28" tall in 1:4 so we will see what they decide.

ex ordered....still think it;s a 1:5 though....
however the ex head got me...

CAHobbit and Sideshow already confirmed that its 1:4 scale.

"Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce the newest entry in the Marvel Comiquette line, Rhino. Braced for battle, the imposing villain is presented in approximately 1:4 scale, a massive display capturing Rhino's formidable size and strength. Each piece is individually hand painted and finished, with the quality and attention to detail that is the trademark of a Sideshow Collectibles product. The Rhino Comiquette makes an outstanding addition to any Marvel collection."

:yess:

I need a bigger boat.

CAHobbit and Sideshow already confirmed that its 1:4 scale.

"Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce the newest entry in the Marvel Comiquette line, Rhino. Braced for battle, the imposing villain is presented in approximately 1:4 scale, a massive display capturing Rhino's formidable size and strength. Each piece is individually hand painted and finished, with the quality and attention to detail that is the trademark of a Sideshow Collectibles product. The Rhino Comiquette makes an outstanding addition to any Marvel collection."

"approximately" :lecture

"approximately" :lecture

It looks good posed next to Spidey, so I don't see the need to worry about the scale of the piece. Now if we had only got the apple comparison pic I would worry as well. Considering SSC history in misleading collector's, but that was all alleviated with these photos...

200190press09.jpg

200190press10.jpg

200190press11.jpg

That's SSC way of saying 1/4. Red Hulk comiquette and Psylocke PF both have approximately too. So does some others.

Those of us that have the Hulk comi' know that he's nothing close to 1/4 scale.

Back