Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got around to opening up my EX. Very impressive statue. Nothing wrong with it at all as far as I could tell.

Also just opened up my Grey Hulk comm. Awesome looking statue as well. Very heavy.

Funny, both were number 407.

Just got around to opening up my EX. Very impressive statue. Nothing wrong with it at all as far as I could tell.

Also just opened up my Grey Hulk comm. Awesome looking statue as well. Very heavy.

Funny, both were number 407.

Just out of curiosity, can you tell me the weight difference between the two?

funny, rhino must be really light cuz I didn't think that the hulk comm was that heavy

I wouldn't call the Hulk Com heavy but it has decent heft to it. It certainly isn't as heavy as the 51 lbs PF. We won't be seeing anything like that again. SSC just doesn't make statues like that anymore.

Yea, I wasn't dissatisfied with it. With the dynamic pose it couldn't be too top heavy..

For sure. There was only one contact point between the figure and the base. There's no way they could make him solid because of that. I agree with you, the dynamic pose was so worth the way they constructed the piece. And hey, 30 lbs isn't anything to sneeze at. With the way they are making these statues nowadays, this will definitely be one of their heavier pieces for the forseeable future. :lol

Funny thing didn't happen. When a friend saw Rhino for the first time he didn't turn to me and say "what does he weigh?"

I bet if he picked it up he'd laugh at what you paid for it vs he wouldn't if he picked it up and it had nice heft. Yea I know he's not picking it up, but its a crucial factor in quality.

I think old school collectors can best appreciate this aspect as we know what once was that got taken away. (quality)

He's obviously not a collector. :stick :wink1:

Nor does he have OCD like most of the guys who complain about weight....that don't own the statue...but come here to post anyhow. ^^^^^ :cuckoo:

How do I know you guys have OCD?....you repeat the same thing over...and over...and over

...I want to own it, but I can't because it's too light. are most people in Ohio bullies?.. "You don't own this, don't come in this thread... Don't speak.." Geeze, tough guy..

...I want to own it, but I can't because it's too light. are most people in Ohio bullies?.. "You don't own this, don't come in this thread... Don't speak.." Geeze, tough guy..

That's priceless. Maybe if you added something to the thread other than your trolling posts.... might help. You act like that in REAL life Bods? Doubt it. So who hides behind the internet? :rotfl

well the guys on the other side of the fence say it over and over too, maybe us OCD guys are just replying.. or is it vice versa.. whats it like living in ohio..

You sound like a child.....

Last edited:
Back