Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know which one is better, I think that Skaar and Rhino are both Excellent.
.....and they both go well with Hulk lol !!

393b00ca-3866-41e2-9f3c-63a779f7a19a_zps81feaf90.jpg

DSC01029_zps4e935abc.jpg

The Hulk OWNS both Rhino and Skaar IMO. Wish I had him.

*note to self: wuld be hard to steal if heavy.

:lol You know...that's funny but very true. :lecture

My waitlist converted for the EX. I really want this, it'd be my 1st Spidey villain, I have only the Spidey Com and Iron Spidey. But I don't have $400 to drop on this right now...:slap.

Why does this look shredded? I've seen brakes and the only brake I've ever made was to my damaged Storm head to send pics to SS, it certainly didnt shred.

So I went ahead and charged it, something I rarely ever do but I know I'll have the money very soon to pay it off. If I wasn't sure I would then I would have passed.

Despite the controversy around this piece I'm excited to get it. Getting my Spider-Man Comiquette Ex was a dream come true, the piece I wanted the most, and now I'll have a villain for him. If it lets me down I'll send it back but this is the largest of my favorite character's main enemies and one of the Sinister Six, I have to at least attempt to own it.

So I went ahead and charged it, something I rarely ever do but I know I'll have the money very soon to pay it off. If I wasn't sure I would then I would have passed.

Despite the controversy around this piece I'm excited to get it. Getting my Spider-Man Comiquette Ex was a dream come true, the piece I wanted the most, and now I'll have a villain for him. If it lets me down I'll send it back but this is the largest of my favorite character's main enemies and one of the Sinister Six, I have to at least attempt to own it.

Looking at this is a pic from Mamba....You can see Spidey and Rhino go great together, hope you like yours.

14mw0hv.jpg

Finally got around to opening this one because I have to check for SS QC these days. Everything looks to have come out spot on, but it's back in the box until I can get some additional shelving built. Absolutely great looking statue. Pose and sculpt are pretty much dead on. Liked the regular head more than I thought but the earless EX is a classic. Was surprised at how lightweight the piece was, but not a big issue. Definitely a great complement to the Spidey comiquette.

If it bothers you, sell it off and move on :dunno

nope destroyed it, holy **** he was one tough son of a *****.....:monkey2 so now ssc can refund me my whole purchase price instead of the insulting $20 they had offered me.

:slap makes no sense to me at all with thier reasoning....:cuckoo:

Makes even less sense to destroy a perfectly good statue

Maybe take a closer look at the pictures he posted again before you praise his perfectly good statue. Or if they would respond to the emails replying back to all issues at hand including the head instead of the mass emails to all people just stating the cracks are normal and ignoring other peoples issues as well. I know in the short time I have been here, you seem to be on SS high horse. But, he has a legitimate problem and reason to be upset.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5454249&postcount=2897

My wait list order came through for the exclusive version of Rhino. It will be here this coming week. Can't wait to get it, though I don't have any of the other Spiderman pieces to display him with.

BDK

Quadcent, I think I could live with those cracks in the back, but that head/neck gap, no way. Inexcusable.

Did they offer replacement heads?

The only issue with this piece is that although he is very large his head is bowed low. Meaning that when posing him its good to showcase him on a higher shelf.

Quadcent, I think I could live with those cracks in the back, but that head/neck gap, no way. Inexcusable.

Did they offer replacement heads?

yeah they offered a replacement head, but to be honest I'm just sick and tired of this crap anymore. over $400 with shipping taxes and brokerage for a cracked, ill fitting head statue. then they offer an insulting $20 credit. **** that, I don't think i'm going to take anymore of this ****. I've got better things to spend my money on, like hookers and blow, at least I know what I'm getting with them.....:yess:

I'll sleep on it for awhile, but i'm seriously considering dumping this hobby, they just don't seem to give a **** anymore and insult us with $20 refunds, but then it's ok to destroy the statue for a full refund. pretty screwy was of doing biz imo. The biggest thing holding me back is the huge headache that comes with selling all my collection. been going through it for insurance reasons and it's gotten a little out of control of the years.

yeah they offered a replacement head, but to be honest I'm just sick and tired of this crap anymore. over $400 with shipping taxes and brokerage for a cracked, ill fitting head statue. then they offer an insulting $20 credit. **** that, I don't think i'm going to take anymore of this ****. I've got better things to spend my money on, like hookers and blow, at least I know what I'm getting with them.....:yess:

I'll sleep on it for awhile, but i'm seriously considering dumping this hobby, they just don't seem to give a **** anymore and insult us with $20 refunds, but then it's ok to destroy the statue for a full refund. pretty screwy was of doing biz imo. The biggest thing holding me back is the huge headache that comes with selling all my collection. been going through it for insurance reasons and it's gotten a little out of control of the years.

i agree
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70[/ame]

Back