Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is crack free. Who the F takes pics of a non issue? This is a very nice piece. Sorry if you got a bad one...but it happens no matter how much you spend on a statue. Rhino is a winner.

check Rhino statue very carefully u will find something for sure :thud:

Crack gotta start somewhere. Once it does its a weakened point even though they "don't expect it to expand"

In all fairness, couldn't every fold in his skin then jeopardize the integrity of the statue since they are cracks too? If these don't go to the core like the skin folds I don't see this being a problem unless you store or display your statues out doors or something silly like that. I could be way off though. Only time will tell I suppose.

WOW!!!!:horror:horror:horror Sideshow's shift in policy/customer service is truly disturbing, & a bad, bad sign of things to come. A 5% credit for a $400.00 damaged statue!:cuckoo:

The age of innocence & integrity are sadly over my friends. We are now dealing with a cold, calculating, corporate money machine, where their bottom line is their sole concern. The Sideshow of yesteryear will be sadly missed. A true death & funeral of a once outstanding company, with some of the best customer policies/services in the industry. Now, we are asked to bury their illustrious past, & foot the bill!!!!

In all fairness, couldn't every fold in his skin then jeopardize the integrity of the statue since they are cracks too? If these don't go to the core like the skin folds I don't see this being a problem unless you store or display your statues out doors or something silly like that. I could be way off though. Only time will tell I suppose.

I would say a crack is far worse than a skin fold. And no folds are not cracks. One guy said he can pass a coin thru his crack , so much for that theory.

WOW!!!!:horror:horror:horror Sideshow's shift in policy/customer service is truly disturbing, & a bad, bad sign of things to come. A 5% credit for a $400.00 damaged statue!:cuckoo:

The age of innocence & integrity are sadly over my friends. We are now dealing with a cold, calculating, corporate money machine, where their bottom line is their sole concern. The Sideshow of yesteryear will be sadly missed. A true death & funeral of a once outstanding company, with some of the best customer policies/services in the industry. Now, we are asked to bury their illustrious past, & foot the bill!!!!

:goodpost::exactly: Most eloquently put my friend! And unfortunately, I fear, correct!

the part that ticks me off most is them saying they want to save you money on shipping. Bull**** on that, for those that buy into that I got a few things I'd like to sell you..

the part that ticks me off most is them saying they want to save you money on shipping. Bull**** on that, for those that buy into that I got a few things I'd like to sell you..

:goodpost:

Exactly!...if they are making it lighter to save us on shipping, the cost per statue should come down as well. Hulk PF was less money to begin with yet weighs almost 3 times as much! Why are we paying more money for less statue?

That is true, if the cost of chicken can rise 30% in one year I guess I can see how statues could raise in cost so fast also. Alas the statue prices are getting to the point where I'm priced out of this hobby anyway. So I'd give it 3 more years before Sideshow closes shop or find a cheaper way to manufacture statues.

Mine is crack free. Who the F takes pics of a non issue? This is a very nice piece. Sorry if you got a bad one...but it happens no matter how much you spend on a statue. Rhino is a winner.

:exactly:... I briefly inspected it when it arrived and it was perfect. I didn't go the csi route and break out the flashlight/magnifying glass so there could be tiny imperfections I missed. But displayed in a besta from viewing distance its a fantastic piece

good post.

any long time collector should be dismayed by how they are handling things these days.

LOL! Yeah, they want to save us on shipping while they constantly raise the price on their merch and cut corners on materials to save their bottom line. How thoughtful of them.

Back