Sideshow Refunds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm trying to return something to Sideshow and they're telling me they're keeping the original shipping cost(it wasn't free shipping, I paid the cost) out of the refund. Can they even do that?

I know for US customers that if you are returning something because you changed your mind then they keep the shipping cost. If the item is damaged they return the shipping cost. I returned a HT Wonder Woman years ago I received that the rubber skin had peeled and the customer service agent refused to believe it was damaged and didn’t refund me shipping.

Yes. This means they are only refunding you the cost of the figure. Not the cost of the shipping. Which is pretty standard for returning things ordered online.

i'm in the states and this is the first time a company hasn't refunded shipping cost when they charged for shipping. paying for return shipping is fine, but them not refunding original shipping cost threw me for a loop.

I have never once had the original shipping refunded by any company when I've returned something. It's always just been the merchandise price that I get back.

Back