Statue Sideshow Rancor statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this would be polystone and cost much more. I guess for weight and stability since he would be top heavy they chose the other materials.

16efea16bdc48617b491ad7b2380a4a4.jpg

Was on the fence about this but oh damn... im GETTING THIS! What a presence it will have in any room [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I little smaller than I had hoped for and what my estimate was, but I guess it would visually look ok?ish as sixth scale.
The price though [emoji51] ...that?s a tuff one.
Have to think...
I guess the base is included in the 29.5?... how tall would you estimate that to be? Would that make the Rancor itself around 70cm maybe? I guess 20-25% undersized for 1/6. More realistic to display though
Saw this. Size doesn?t look too bad. :
0a2af0c9cc4c455ffe2fd3c173d95053.jpg

It's probably a touch undersized which doesn't surprise me. This thing is absolutely huge though. I have Jabba and he is stupid large and this makes him look small. I'm mostly concerned about the material used and the production paint and detail quality. Will be interesting to see what this weighs.

It will be undersized. Should be around 32 inches tall for sixth scale. Without the added height of the base this guy will be closer to 26 inches tall.

It probably won?t look bad paired with sixth scale figures though. Especially if you use a little forced perspective and keep the Rancor behind the figures.

I think this looks great.. price is for nowaday pieces not soooo bad... but I just dont have the space at all :(

Any experience/opinions of fiberglass/resin as choice of material?

Not quite sure how they combine Fiberglass with Resin .. even though I can imagine that they will do a hallowed polyresin piece and reinforce it from the inside with fiberglass.

I little smaller than I had hoped for and what my estimate was, but I guess it would visually look ok?ish as sixth scale.
The price though [emoji51] ...that?s a tuff one.
Have to think...
I guess the base is included in the 29.5?... how tall would you estimate that to be? Would that make the Rancor itself around 70cm maybe? I guess 20-25% undersized for 1/6. More realistic to display though
Saw this. Size doesn?t look too bad. :
0a2af0c9cc4c455ffe2fd3c173d95053.jpg

That picture says Jabba's height is 44 cm and he's at the 35 cm mark so it's way off.

Damn, this looks great! It definitely isn't cheap but it's the size that's gonna keep me from ordering. I can't even pretend to find a spot for it for it and at that price I'm sure as hell not going to buy now and try to find space later.

Looks great! Based on the dimensions above it's too wide to fit in a Stuva, but it will fit perfectly in a Platsa. Man I'm going to have to rethink some display options...

I don't collect 1/6 scale, I go for the larger scales MYC, sideshow premium formats and the attakus, sideshow mythos etc 1/5 scale but this thing looks amazing and as already said will display and a talking point on its own. Even adding a Luke or Gamorean guard to this will make a fab display. This will be a day one pre order for me.

Back