Statue Sideshow Rancor statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Rancor Statue

I would LOVE to have this. No room (unless the wife gets rid of half her stuff) and I?m guessing this guy will be upwards of $1800+

Hmmm. If I only had the room to add a Rancor pit below my Jabba throne room. Price will probably keep me away, however.

Yeah but you seriously need this though.

...Anyone have an idea how long stuff is usually up in coming soon before it?s revealed?

I don?t think there?s a timeframe considering Jabba came out of nowhere; then the Mythos Fett figure went up for PO almost a year after first shown (I think?)

I would LOVE to have this. No room (unless the wife gets rid of half her stuff) and I?m guessing this guy will be upwards of $1800+

Yeah but you seriously need this though.

Heh! If it’s that high, I’m afraid I would definitely be out... :thud:

I?m inpatient! I need more info. If this is 1/6 or very close it?ll be my most anticipated figure in a long time.

From the look of it, it will be a beast. I'd like it for sure but finding space will be tough

If it?s true 1/6 scale it?s gonna be around 90 cm tall... will be hard to find room. But room there must be found.

If it?s true 1/6 scale it?s gonna be around 90 cm tall... will be hard to find room. But room there must be found.

I thought I saw one of those Sideshow size photos and it looked like it'd be more like 60 cm tall. Definitely didn't look full 1/6 scale. I bet it's $2K, but very tempting!

I thought I saw one of those Sideshow size photos and it looked like it'd be more like 60 cm tall. Definitely didn't look full 1/6 scale. I bet it's $2K, but very tempting!

I made this comparison. If the human on each photo is the same the rancor will be almost exactly 90cm tall since Jabba and throne is app 44cm. Meaning, if this is correct, that the rancor is true 1/6 scale.
15f2484162c493cde1b4b905acb0d777.jpg

Back