Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoulda just got behr ultra premium from Home Depot, it's self priming :lol

Mine still looks perfect been almost a year now...man time flies

I have a Psylocke PF EX and it has the cracking problem on the legs. I couldn't get a replacement cause I bought it off ebay and I don't know of any painters here in Australia that can fix her up.
I don't really want her anymore, and it seems like the only option is to sell her but would people even want to buy a statue with paint issues?

Ok, just got back from checking my EX Psylocke PF in storage. I unbagged every single part and removed the protective tissue paper from the body and base. I did a fine tooth comb inspection on everything from the base, body, weapons, and 2 heads. I did not find any cracks what so ever on my pieces. Everything looks case fresh from the day it arrived from SSC. My piece was numbered #85.

Are people only experiencing the cracking from displayed pieces? Has anyone kept their piece boxed in storage and discovered cracks? I'm wondering if it has anything to do with being exposed to the air or something.

Are people only experiencing the cracking from displayed pieces? Has anyone kept their piece boxed in storage and discovered cracks? I'm wondering if it has anything to do with being exposed to the air or something.

well, ours was in storage while we were waiting for the replacement and the cracks were a lot worse when we had to destroy her. :monkey2

Due to space ours was unopened, barring the initial inspection when she arrived, and she was perfect. When all the members started posting about the cracking problems about 2 months after receipt, I opened ours and went over it with a fine tooth comb. Cracking had already started on the legs without it being out or displayed. Of course by then it was way too late to get a replacement :( Eventually I plan to get her repainted to what she should have been, but for now she remains a reminder to never accept a less than perfect statue again.

Super upset with ss right now. I decided to sell a few items to make space and decided to let her go. Upon closer inspection she is now cracking around her thighs. This is a replacement one too!

I was trying to sell some duplicate characters and now I'm cornered with trying to decide if I should sell the damaged pf or sell the comq that I love. What do I do? I have a big collection of pfs and 1/5 so scale isn't an issue.

Super upset with ss right now. I decided to sell a few items to make space and decided to let her go. Upon closer inspection she is now cracking around her thighs. This is a replacement one too!

I was trying to sell some duplicate characters and now I'm cornered with trying to decide if I should sell the damaged pf or sell the comq that I love. What do I do? I have a big collection of pfs and 1/5 so scale isn't an issue.

Wow this statue is the worst QC of any statue they made. Mine is the same. Cracking on the thighs and the base is full of spider web crack lines. Check your base with a flashlight. I guess they forgot a spray or if they were cutting corners. I'm sure you already know why they did this. But it just sucks to pay full price or a damage item. Sorry you had to o through this even with a replacement. You should call them to see if anything can be one.
as for keeping one just save the one you love more. If the comiquette is your better psylocke then keep that one. I like the size of the PF so I would go or the PF.

Back